Ohvale’s now available in the USA

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by gpstar748, Sep 1, 2018.

1. nsouza707

nsouza707 Well-Known Member

Ya I'm 6ft with some long legs. I was not comfortable sitting on it. I need to try one before I judge it though. SFLMiniGP/SCMiniGP have some 110's and 160's to rent.

2. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

Atlanta Motorsports Park has some mini racing racing recently. I wasn't able to go to the last one a few weeks ago but for some reason I was thinking I saw photos of at least one or two there. Not sure if they were racing , or if they have them in their rental fleet?

3. nsouza707

nsouza707 Well-Known Member

I believe that was SCMiniGP there. I race with SFLMiniGP. Same person runs both. They do have a rental fleet that includes a few 110 and 160 Ohvales.

gt#179 and 2wheeldev like this.
  4. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the honest and positive review!

There has been definite growing pains in bringing these over...mainly with demand being higher than expected and Ohvale just trying to keep up. Our shipper/customs broker has also not been the best so we’re in the process of switching right now.

Ohvale just moved to a bigger production facility and will be ramping up over the next 1-2 months as they get setup and hire another builder.

Thanks to everyone who has supported what we’re doing in trying to grow the sport from the bottom up here!

5. WANABE RACER

WANABE RACER Well-Known Member

Will you have any at vir by chance?

6. gpstar748

No sorry. Although if you swing by the N2 Racing pits (Suzuki SV650) they have my personal bike that you could see in person and sit on if you'd like...just tell them Brandon said you could stop by and see it. Ask for Rob Cichielo

7. WANABE RACER

WANABE RACER Well-Known Member

I may do that for real!

8. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

B
    Just got my first pic today from el jefe -

Attached Files:

Tim_B730 likes this.
  9. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

GarrettRick, that looks awesome!

10. DeboRSV

DeboRSV Member

Ended up with a perfect setup for a comparison. Slightly smaller, but you can see the overall position isn't too far from a big bike.

http://imgur.com/gallery/XMOJhmM

gpstar748 likes this.
  11. Tkuhn19

Tkuhn19 Member

I think my wife took that picture of you at Sandyhook last weekend! I’m super jealous of your ohvale! It looks like a ton of fun. Maybe some day I’ll have one.

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Brandon, do you live on Country Club Rd.? I keep seeing a black Ohvale van parked there.

13. gpstar748

Noooo. Yes.
    :)