1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Greta, you're a mess.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Spang308, Sep 24, 2019.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's actually not so black and white. A lot of Jews in the US don't approve of Israel and are democrat voters. It's weird. But when rabid anti-semites like her get really vocal, that might cause pushback. The average dem voter is void of critical thinking skills so predicting if this racist ding dong gets the vote is not easy.

Spang308 likes this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Getting real sick and tired of these libtard asswipes using children as their puppets and mouthpieces. Its a sick and twisted tactic they're employing.

These kids have no idea what they are even talking about, and the left willfully uses them because they act like they are completely above reproach, even when what they are saying is completely full of shit.

"How dare you attack a child?!"

3. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

“he alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.”

4. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I hate useless commas and Nazis.

Knotcher likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The new Hitler youth.
    Don't take this shit lightly.

6. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Such a simple and rationale viewpoint.....probably flies right over her head.

Here, how about this Greta.....will this get through your thick skull?

gixxerreese, Phl218 and aaronson like this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Same reason that drug dealers put 11 year olds on the corner to move their products 'the last mile'.

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What an idiot.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I wouldn't exactly call it a snub. Geez.

ducnut likes this.
  13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Maybe the whiney little bitch should go on one of her "how dare they" rants directed at the Nobel committee. After all, they did give the prize to Obummer for pretty words. And now they have the audacity to give it to someone that actually accomplished something...

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They didn't give the "Peace Prize" to a whiny cultist that incites violence?
    Odd, it's what they usually do.

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The Nobel is a joke now. This award is at least a step in the right direction.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That showed up on an RZ350 group on Facebook today and threw some libtard into a highspeed wobble and the mod deleted it and reprimanded the group.
    :crackup:

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, I got it from one of my race buddies who I’m sure is in that group. Too funny. LOL.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Lol at a climate change evangelist hanging out on a 2 smoke board. Talk about conflicted.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Classic self loather