1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Greta, you're a mess.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Spang308, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

That group isn't an rz350 group, then.

Killswitch and Phl218 like this.
  2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Careful it likely prefers ze

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I hear Greta’s handler is a Soros chick. Any truth to this rumor?

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

so much hilarity in 1 post...lol Facebooks, RZ350s and moderators...lol For reelz???

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

not officially, but yes

“After a few months of weekly strikes, Greta took a year off from school to focus solely on climate change and began a tour of European cities.

During these events, a woman was often spotted “advising” Greta: Luisa-Marie Neubauer.

[​IMG]
    Luisa-Marie Neubauer with Greta.

Neubauer is a member of ONE Campaign, an organization managed by Bill Gates and Bono, which is heavily funded by George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

On the Associated Press’ “fact-checking” site, an article with the bizarre title Climate activist Greta Thunberg does not have ‘handler’ asserts that Luisa-Marie Neubauer does not serve as Greta’s “handler”. It nevertheless admits that Neubauer is linked with this powerful Soros-funded group.”

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. Quicktoy

Ya that’s a direct link lol

7. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I wouldn't mind a direct link with Luisa :D

ducnut likes this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

a geography student has written this?

see how they're buying into kid's brains?

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2xID ozone hole.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am pretty sure the attraction would fade as soon as she started speaking...

thrak410 and ducnut like this.
  12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Insert tab A into slot B, and voila... no more talking. :D

Fonda Dix likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well ya don't say. Yet, they STILL try to make it into a man made event in the same article!

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...ic-ice-may-have-been-centuries-in-the-making/
    "Ice shelves that have already disintegrated on the eastern side of the Antarctic Peninsula may have been predisposed to collapsing because they were thinning for the past 300 years.
    An analysis of fossils suggests the ice shelves in the region have been thinning since around 1700, leaving those such as Larsen B vulnerable to their recent break-ups as human-caused climate change took hold."

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I still think it's the ultimate ego trip for these idiots. They truly cannot fathom a world in which humans ain't all that :D

Steeltoe, speeddaddy and Spang308 like this.
  16. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The arrogance of thinking man can manipulate the planet one direction or the other is staggering.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Other than blowing half of it off with nukes we ain't shit.

18. Quicktoy

Never once do they talk about solar flares or geomagnetic storms and what they do to this planet. They don’t talk about Antarctica ice rebuilding in other areas as fast as some areas brake off or melt. If you believe in man made climate change you’re a moron. Period.

Phl218 likes this.
  19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

You forgot the active volcano under the ice sheet. :D

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This one and the arrogance of thinking only earth has life have always perplexed me.