1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Greta, you're a mess.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Spang308, Sep 24, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'd settle for exposing her puppet masters as frauds.

Jon Wilkens, ducnut and StaccatoFan like this.
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It's a sad thing for the high point of your life to occur at the age of sixteen. Puppets like Greta and Hogg face a lot of bleak, empty years. Their parents should be ashamed for participating in their exploitation.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can see making a determination on what the high point of someone's life was when talking about a former high school football star nearing the end of his life alone in a tiny, filthy apartment. But this post reads more like wishful thinking for people you can't stand and probably spend too much time thinking about. They're not even 20 and you think you've read the entire book. I am reminded of an esteemed political analyst predicting here that Obama would be the poor house after leaving the White House because no one would to pay him to do anything. I hear he closed on another poorhouse on Martha's Vineyard recently. :D

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, but joke is going to be on him when sea overtakes that pad. Mark my words.:D

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Enjoy it while it lasts, take the insurance money and go buy in the mountains. :D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Just a common simple man of the people. :crackup:

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

To be honest, something about David Hogg makes me want to punch him in the face. Whether it be his nazi salute, or his smug self assuredness that he knows better than all of his elders, I couldn't tell you. Regardless, he is already fading from the public consciousness. I feel genuinely sorry for Greta. Where does she go from here? She is the face of youthful naivete, and is globally lauded as such. Her handlers have made a circus attraction of her.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

If Greta is anything like 90% of the children with Autism I know, which are many, she is indeed being used.
    She is likely hyper intelligent in narrow areas with strong emotional triggers surrounded those areas. Those triggers have been exploited to leverage her youth, and her disease, to manipulate others.

What makes me most sad about her is that she has not been told the entire story. I find it highly unlikely that she has unrestricted access to information on climate change. I suspect that any information that contradicts her passion in stifled. She is without a doubt intelligent enough to weigh the data points and make a logical conclusion and as a child with Autism, that's exactly what she would do.

Hogg is just a vile little opportunistic shit.

ducnut, auminer and Quicktoy like this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's difficult to get an Aspie to "unlearn"
    something once they are taught it.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, that's an entirely different matter. He does have that kind of face.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A resting Punch Me face?

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's going to be quite a site when this poor child fully implodes under the weight of all this BS

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Poor child :crackup:

16. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Hard to get thru that vid when he spends most of the time talking about himself

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Poor in relative terms :D

18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

What the hell happened to her free Tesla? Batteries go dead?

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I believe that was only here in NA. Arnie rented/leased it for her to drive around while she's over here......so she turned it into her own private landfill.

[​IMG]

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version