1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Greta, you're a mess.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Spang308, Sep 24, 2019.

1. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Exactly. And shows how complicit the media is for not calling her out on this.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I love to see some of these militant vegans go wander into the bush of some African shithole and extoll to them all the reasons why they have to adopt an animal free diet to save the planet.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

auminer, Banditracer and ducnut like this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Blatant repost from the P&R meme thread for continuity:

[​IMG]

cpettit likes this.
  5. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

The cat made me laugh a lot more, that's just sad

ducnut likes this.
  6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not to mention tropical fruit that had to be transported in an evil truck.

8. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

At what age do we guess Greta will become a millionaire?

She's not as privileged as royalty, but she soon will be.

ducnut likes this.
  9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I have to reluctantly give her parents credit. They figured how how to work the system for their benefit. I wonder if they actually laugh all the way to the bank?

418 likes this.
  10. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

cultural appropriation...RACIST!!!

11. turtlecreek

remember, this only goes on as long as she is useful. i think her clock is almost out of time, just like HOGG.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

On this, sir, I believe you are mistaken. You cannot wish her away any more than AOC.

I believe she'll be in the public eye for the rest of our lives. She may move in and out of fashion, but she's planted herself directly in the middle of the biggest scientific and political concern of our generation. Further, I know a lot of folks who love her. And, although I don't care for her style, she is remarkably well-spoken for a 16 year old. She will improve.

That's my prediction.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Depends on how soon she can divorce her parents.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. turtlecreek

AOC may have lost her support, so she will be voted out. Greta is a tool. When the tool is dull, it will be thrown into the toolbox of history. I don't have to wish for either to be gone. Politics is a rough game. It'll happen soon enough. That is my prediction.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

She is not well spoken. She is well rehearsed.

Let someone actually challenge the shit she says and watch her fold like a cheap suit.

Jon Wilkens, R Acree, G 97 and 2 others like this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

I don’t see her being capable of turning her acting into any long term position of meaningful discourse.
    As soon as she is no longer appealing to the youth, meaning as she grows older - her current value too the movement will slowly be negated. She has no long term value to offer.

18. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

So you're saying she has a great future as a politician? :crackup:

19. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Would never happen...because then it would explode into someone picking on an autistic little girl and not playing fair....

Personally...I'd LOVE to see her go down in flames and exposed for the fraud she and her like are...

RRP likes this.
  20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

She's protected too well by her handlers to be exposed for what she is unfortunately.