1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Better pray that you don't have enough fuel to get to the end of the track. :crackup:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

3. Shouldn’t there be some sort of fuel cut or something or is it like loading the chamber of a gun and you shoot the whole thing? Seems a tad sketchy and when I say a tad I mean a whole f ing lot.

4. He s prepping for a new stand up on Netflix, curious how it will turn out. What I was reading in the $70mil range to do it?

5. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

And a groovey tune too.

TSC_113, Phl218, K51000 and 1 other person like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Tell me you're not picturing Metalhead sitting next to that guy… :crackup:

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Mother of god. That thing is lethal.

9. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Was that ET, or total time? 'cz he was WAY late on the tree light!!
    And, I guess you don't need that big ass rear tire when the tire is not doing the force of acceleration?

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

This thing is sunk bad, imagine the suction of that blue clay. But they get it out.

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Reaction time doesn't factor into your E.T. at the drag strip. At least, not anywhere I've been.

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Classic TT and Manx Grand Prix time.

britx303 and joec like this.
  15. condon66

condon66 Member well known

The co-pilot's comment following the beautiful save at 2:09 make me lol everytime I replay it.:crackup:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I remember that. Love it. :crackup:

17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Maybe I just don't understand car classes, but how in the heck is that thing in the same class as any of those other cars? He's just blowing by them!

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's vintage racing.

19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

How many think a change of shorts might have been required after the "Oh ... dear god" moment.
    At slow speeds that thing was plowing like a dump truck. Basically scrub off enough speed then just when you think you are screwed, hit the throttle and it pivots on a dime. My Subaru Forester turbo 5 speed with 50/50 torque split was like that in the snow.

20. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member