1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

smurph is no longer.... Animal kingdom show ...
    pretty good song on last episode

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's a repost.

3. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Phl218 likes this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

YamahaRick likes this.
  6. Aww damn that’s funny. :crackup:

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

8. Paddy O

Paddy O Well-Known Member

I watched that race from Wheelers corner at the top of the Dundrod circuit. The crowd was pulling for Johnston but totally respected the way Peter Hickman dominated the weekend. I have some great video of the racing from just a couple of feet away from the riders. After the race, I went up the NI coastal road on a new Triumph triple R model with Ohlin's, Brembos and sticky Pirelli Corsa Rosso tires, great roads. Had beers at Joeys bar. Spectacular trip.

Steeltoe likes this.
  9. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Amazing

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well dangit where's the THREAd MAN!? That sounds like a dream vacation!

11. Paddy O

Paddy O Well-Known Member

I could go on and on about the week I spent at the Ulster GP and then riding around Northern Ireland. But just a few comments to avoid being boring. First, it is a very easy and cheap(compared to the TT) race to attend. Not huge crowds so Belfast has lots of hotels at normal rates, rental cars cheap all on short notice. Fans are all super knowledgeable and most have been to the IOM, Northwest 200 and Ulster, most prefer Ulster to IOM mentioning the $850 ferry cost and crazy hotel/camping cost at IOM, and the mass start for Ulster vs the time trial of the TT. Over the 5 days I got to most but not all of the corners on the almost 8 mile Dundrod circuit, most had nothing between spectator and bikes. Northern Ireland is motorcycle crazy, with motorcycle racer Joey Dunlop and soccer star George Best being the countries top sports heros. Car drivers seem very considerate of bikers on the road. And some of the roads are simple sportbike heaven, grippy, well maintained pavement, twisty roads especially just off the northern coastal. But Irish road racing is in trouble at the moment as about a dozen of the top Irish and English racers have been killed in the last three seasons. Bikes are faster than ever and increased media have gotten BSB riders like Peter Hickman invading with thier flat out, no room for error pace forcing others into the "danger zone" I am not sure how much longer it can last, better hurry if you want to see it.

Steeltoe likes this.
  12. That bird must’ve went to a prominent university.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Last year was rough. I remember when the scene, particularly the NW200, was in danger of disappearing due to lack of funds. Everyone especially M Dunlop was angry about it. I'd hate for them to do to the Ulster what happened to the NW200 with chicanes but at least they are still racing for now. Even Oliver's Mount was dark but it's back this year! Meanwhile in the pussy ass USA even Pike's Peak is no more as far as bikes are concerned. No question where the real Nanny State is!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

oldie but a classic.

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

7 year old walkin da dog no house muddafucka... :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

17. auminer

This dude needs ratted out. I understand the frustration, but damn, dude!

Relevant clip starts at 7:10

[​IMG]

18. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I'll pass this along. Odds are good driver has already been reported. There's been a major push from safety on lane change incidents for the last month or so.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  19. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

20. auminer