1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  3. BC

BC Well-Known Member

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I was gonna start a thread on that bike. It's the only e-Bike I've seen that actually makes sense. They nailed it. Upgradeable, not stupid expensive, top shelf components, and Jay's ride experience makes it look appealing. Great machine!

7. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Demonstration of good character and citizenship

The Boy Scouts of America is one of the nation's largest and most prominent values-based youth development organizations. The BSA provides a program for young people that builds character, trains them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship, and develops personal fitness.

Yeah, ok. :rolleyes:

8. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1EvrZAKa88

Nothing exciting...just one of the sketchiest track dayer's I've ever been around. Nearly highside's himself to the moon TWICE on the red flagged lap...once while passing the corner worker with a standing red flag and waving yellow. Restart he nearly runs over the marshal who is setting up the grid. Gotta love the guys who push the bike down into the corner like it's MX.

Anyone else got videos of crazy dangerous riders at their local track?

9. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Not a fan of mock races at track days. We tried it once and I realized too late it was a big mistake. I was relieved to see the boys coming back to the pits after the red flag. I loved watching the kids take it to the 600s on their 150s back then. :) Kenny's on the red bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v49KA3blgH8

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

"This video contains content from BMG_Rights_Management, EMI, systemrecordings, Warner Chappell, UMPG Publishing and Kobalt Music Publishing, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "

Hmmmmm . . .

14. Vstate60

:stupid:

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Take the music track out of it and re-up. Youtube deleted it because you have copyrighted music on there most likely.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That dude definitely needs some instruction before he punts someone off the track veering all over the place and looking every which way but forward.

17. Vstate60

I politely asked him to inform me any time he is planning to be at a race track so I could find something else to do.

I figured with your youtube'ing experience you would have a related video to post....

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

To be honest, the TD org that I belong to I usually haven't run into too many knuckleheads in the advanced group or even in the race series they have, it is an actual series with cash payout, not just a "mock" race. Alot of the guys that do the races are the same ones that do the CCS races in the area as well.

19. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

He aint got no grip Man!!:crackup:

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

That and after the restart, was anyone else waiting for the guy on the black bike to eat shit..... then sure enough!!

Shit eaten lol

That has to be the best conglomeration of shit riders I've ever seen. Well those two