1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Official" Craigslist failure thread

Discussion in 'General' started by trashman_nate, Apr 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

From the rest of the the description, it sounds like this guy knows a lot about bikes.

:crackup:

2. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

I like this "pressure in tire" thing...I'll have to see if my bike came with that. If not, its modding time!

3. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

"flat black Honda CBR decals on the flat black fairing body" ??so you can't see them??

Anyway, it's supposed to be 'murdered out in black'...

4. mdr14

mdr14 What?

I want to throttle anyone that says their bike is "murdered out" ... Instead I just smile and nod my head.

5. bella749

bella749 Well-Known Member

6. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

"94 kamisakie ningya 500 prajaect bikke - $1700

price increased becase i had to put more money into it I dont want to sale it my wife say i have to she dont wont it siting in the garagge no more all iit needes is some fleerings and mirrows and a gas tank and my buddy say it need a tuneup causae it be sitting for 17 years with gas in it and we hooked it up to hes big diesel trucch with it running to jam more amps into it case he say that might make it turn over we smell plastic burning and lots of black smokee came from undre gas tank arera for ten minuttes so we stop it probably just a fusse i paid 2000 for it and i pay 500 to get it running 17 yers ago and i selling it for less than i have in it so i know this bike is worth more than i be asking for it so dont be loballing me if it dont sale i just keep it and fix it oh one more thing it dont have no tittle owner didnt pay off the loan at bank so they didnt give it to him he say you can go akss them and they will just give it to you cause north carolina say it been more than 15 years they write it off anyway and just give you the tittle caus they dont wont it backe anyway and it more hasle to them to reprocess it and sale it any querstons just ask me i know it wont last long so please hurry if you really want it. i had to relit it cause a nosho said he buy it and dindt come "

Another shining example of our public school system. :crackup:

I had to stand on my head to figure out that first picture.

7. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I'll remember that one....

8. Bloodhound

^
    WTF? I tried reading that...honestly ...If I was closer I would almost like to meet the individual who created that rambling mess... Someone check it out and post pics of the proud seller!

9. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

You're up, Bella! :Poke:

10. Bloodhound

:beer:

11. bella749

bella749 Well-Known Member

Lol... I am kinda curious. Who's packing heat and wants to come as backup? Fayetteville crackheads are a special breed!

12. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

OK, seriously...nobody can one up this. Really.

ninja 250 Kawasaki 2004 rat bike,needs to be completed but it wont take much. $400.00 NO TEXT,ONLY PHONE CALLS 850-252-0734 9AM-11AM BEST TIME TO CALL

Attached Files:

• cl.jpg
      cl.jpg
      File size:
      68.6 KB
      Views:
  13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Genius, pure genius!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  14. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Matt, I got your back.:up:

16. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

17. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

18. Johnny B

Fast seller. It was a boat in Watertown.

19. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

"Needs a little work" and "slightly stained" ?

20. Johnny B

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013