1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Official" Craigslist failure thread

Discussion in 'General' started by trashman_nate, Apr 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I wouldnt say "interchangeable" But the old saying "throw enough $100 bills at a problem and it will go away" applies here.

Custom fairing stay, brackets, custom subframe to hold the new tail section.

Its all been done before one way or another with tons of diff bikes.

2. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

its all zip ties and duct tape nowadays man.

3. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

I'm not seeing the problem...

4. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Fwiw, looks like a ohlins in the back but hard to tell for sure. Pipe looks like shit thought.

5. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

7. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

8. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

"Rebel, rebel
    you tore your dress.​
    Rebel, rebel
    you're face is a mess."​

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

d**k in a bag?

10. defiant900

defiant900 Well-Known Member

11. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Attached Files:

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

15. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

http://lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/5236727114.html

"02 Kawasaki ZX7R very nice clean bike. Was raced on motogp circuit when new. Was converted back to street legal. Does have salvage title for that reason only. Lots of carbon fiber. Serious inquires only. Text or call 502 330 195five "

A real MotoGP bike!

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

how to sell a house:

http://asheville.craigslist.org/reo/5245654210.html

Text for keepers:
    "Ok Asheville, I get it. People is broke these days. Therefore I dropped the price on my house to $224,900. Go look at it, and if you don't like it, then screw you, but I think you will like it. If you like awesome houses that are recently fixed up. You can jam your loud ass kids in the basement and have some freaking peace and quiet. So if you hate peace and quiet, then look at another house. If you want your kids to suck as basketball, then also look at another house. This house has a freaking basketball court, for gods sake. There might be some rust around the rim, but your kid can't dunk, so don't worry about. I know you think you can dunk, but you can't, so buy this house.

There is also a dead end street, and people pay big money for a dead end street. You only have to pay $224,900. Kids learn to ride bikes on dead end streets, so if you want your kid to be a shitty bike rider, and suck at basketball, then buy something in Montford. Speaking of Montford, did you know you can't build a pool in Montford? Well you can build a pool on Scottsdale Drive. You could build two pools in this yard, because it is huge. There is a huge deck, so you could get tan, and then swim in your pool. If you don't have kids, these kid of pimp amenities will you get a lady/man or both, that you might want to have kids with.

The floors are freaking bamboo. If it is good enough for a koala, then surely it is good enough for you. There is also a giant laundry room downstairs. That means you don't have to pretend not to notice your significant other doing laundry, you can actually not notice in this house. That means more guilt free football, or whatever you do when you are acting like a dead beat spouse.

There are two closets in the master bedroom and one is huge, with mirrors as closet doors. If you can't think of anything good to do with a giant mirrors in your bedroom, then you should probably buy in Montford.

Also the westside is awesome, and yes I know it is technically on the other side of Patton, so some people will look down on you, but those people live in North Asheville anyway, so you if you are in line at Biscuit Head or drinking at the Brewpump, don't worry, the other side of Patton is cool, and getting cooler.

Did I mention there is a garage. Do you know how much nagging from your spouse you can avoid, if you have a garage. You go down there and drink beer, and pretend like you are doing something important, and no one will ever bother you. It is genius!

So in summary, if you want your kids to suck at basketball, get hit by a car, if you want to be pale and never find a suitable mate, if you are boring in the sack, and like listening to your loud ass kids scream all day, and if you hate watching football, then buy another house. If you like any of those things then buy my house before I go broke.

Here is the lame description I originally wrote if you want to hear about the boring details.
    Perfect family house. Completely remodeled 4 bedroom, 3 bath West Asheville home on a quiet dead end street. Very close to everything in West Asheville. Hard to come by fenced in flat yard with large back deck overlooking basketball court. New environmentally friendly bamboo floors upstairs, tile in each bathroom, 2 large closets in master, perfect family eating room, new dishwasher, drive way, new large back deck, and big laundry room. Fourth bedroom would be perfect for an office or separate apartment, because it has its own separate entrance. Garage is perfect for a car or storing lots of toys."

17. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Apparently this is what women really want. I have been doing it all wrong.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/mis/5276571617.html

"Yankees Bike - w4m (back road)
    body : curvy height : 5'5" (165cm) status : single

I was riding a back road last weekend and I saw this black guy pulled over on the side. He wasnt bashful or shy as he contiuned to pee as I passed by. You smiled and I blew the horn. Wish i had stopped. Wow!!! Probably wont see this, but if you do or maybe one of your friends might see this; hit me up and let me know your name. Would like to hook up atleast once,maybe more if you want to. I was driving a white edge and you were standing by a white Yankees motorcycle."

18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Curvy is code for "fat as f*ck", consider yourself warned.

:D

19. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

Up date on the house...
    http://asheville.craigslist.org/reo/5245654210.html

"Ok Asheville, I get it. People is really broke these days, and you clearly don't care if your kids suck, because no one has bought my house, therefore I dropped the price on my house gain. This time to $222,000. Even if you don't care about your kids, I know what you do care about.... Free craft beer, organic, free trade, free range, grass feed, hormone free, and antibiotic free. The house is all of those things.

I promise you this house has never been feed hormones. I had many people try, but I stand on principle, and this house doesn't need hormones. It is already much bigger than your average west side home (1848 sq feet), so hormones would make it too big. Plus it might make the house break out.

Even though there is a large flat fenced in back yard, the house is free range. It has never been cooped in a pin. The fence is out back, but the house is free to roam in the front yard as much as it likes. Even though I recently planted some very nice landscape plants, the house has only been grass feed. I don't know what the people feed it before me, but I promise I have only allowed grass, dog hair, and the occasional muddy foot prints to enter this home.

When I bought the house it was very sick. It was dirty, dark, and dank, but instead of giving it tons of antibiotics, I put in new floors, painted everything, tore out walls, put in new tile, new vanities in the bath rooms, completely remodeled the kitchen, raised the ceilings downstairs, and added windows. You don't need to over medicate, you just need to spend tons of time and money remodeling.

I don't really know what free trade means, but I know that I will take your money and you get a house. That sounds like a free and fair trade, so you get that as well. The house is also organic'. Organic' (pronounced like a French person) is very similar organic, but cooler because you can do shit that isn't organic, and therefore the house doesn't cost a million dollars. Since I wanted the house to be organic, and we put in some new windows, doors, and bamboo floors, it seems pretty organic' to me.

Finally for the best part. If you come see the house, I will give you free beer. Free beer, fair trade, organic', and all the Asheville buzz words. Buy it!

If you don't care about that stuff, but you don't want your kids to suck, then keep reading..........."

Fack...FREE BEER is all I saw. Wish I was local. I would kick the tires off this shit!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  20. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member