1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Announcement: MotoAmerica LIVE televison package

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Apr 9, 2016.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'll tell you what sucks is when you have the package at home and it says that you don't have the package to view online. Bunch of BS is what that is.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I get Bein on Dish network. I ain't bitching. :p

JBall likes this.
  3. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

I mentioned this in another thread...SlingTV.com carries BeinSport. Sling archives its shows for around 4 days, and it costs $25/month (with the sports add-on). MotoGP, WSBK, and MotoAmerica for $25/month. Not shabby.

Based on what I've seen, so far, Bein is really putting forth a good effort.

I sound like a commercial....sorry.

dsmitty37 likes this.
  4. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Or, you can download the app, GO90, to your Verizon phone, (and possibly others) FOR FREE! Legal like, and shit.

Then find the BEin channel, and enjoy. Or search for motogp/superbike/motoamerica. Granted, the interface isn't the best, but....

It's FREE!

5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Tell all the whiners how you pulled off such a miracle

The Great One and cajun636 like this.
  6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Not only can I not watch it, now frigging timing has frozen!

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Might be because there's a red flag.

8. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

Wyman's bike blew up and spewed oil. Red flag now

9. caferace

caferace No.

10. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

I paid for MotorTrend on demand cause they said it would be on there, well it's not and I'm a bit upset about it. Uverse had bein last year in a normal cable but this year is in the sports package.

But because Uverse sells it I can not log in to the web page anymore.

11. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

I subscribe to motoGP and world superbike, I did subscribe to motortrend just for Moto America and they don't have it

12. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

Supersport and Superbike/SSTK races streamed flawlessly. Great racing!

My Dad has Dish so I used his logon info. There are other free and paid websites that stream BEIN too. Not that hard to figure out

13. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Worked fine on directv all afternoon.

No commercials :cool:

14. From what I gather, you cant stream it if they don't offer it to you at home. Before you can get to the page with the streaming, you have to click on your cable provider and then sign in. If your cable provider isn't listed, you cant access the streaming.

Unless there is some backdoor way around that and I am just missing it. I was willing to pay for a BeIN subscription directly on the website, but I cant do that because they don't offer it with my local cable company.

Pure horseshit.

dsmitty37 likes this.
  15. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

If you have an android phone or tablet just go get a chrome cast and can cast it onto your tv

16. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Definitely agree they should have an option on the BEIN website to just pay for streaming services. I don't have cable or satellite tv at my house, just an internet provider and I use HULU and Netflix. Trying to figure out how to use Kodi because supposedly you can stream BEIN from that for free

17. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet, but the new Playstation Vue streaming service has BeIN. I'm going to try the free trial with our Chromecast to see if the video quality is good enough to get rid of Directv. Their plans are $25-45/ month and have almost all of the channels you'd watch on cable plus on-demand and the ability to record shows, for the channels I watch I'd save over $100/ month.

Also, I can't believe people are bitching about BeIN. this is by far the best motorcycle racing coverage I've had since I started watching 15 years ago. I get MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, WSBK, WSS, MA, and sometimes qualifying, with ZERO commercials! It's in HD on my fucking TV instead of some shitty internet feed. Jesus, what else could you want after what we've had the last few years? It's so good that I can put up with the fact that Greg White is employed by them. Shit, I just a watched the first AMA/MA race on my TV in years, I love BeIN right now.

Spend the $10 on the sports package. Or get a dish, it's usually cheaper anyway. Or get Sling. Or get PS Vue. Or just keep bitching that it isn't on Speed channel anymore and that it should be on ESPN even though this country doesn't give a shit about motorcycle racing, you're missing out though.

jeffr1ey likes this.
  18. I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone is actually complaining about BeIN as a whole (or their coverage). Our complaints are more directed towards its lack of availability, and the fact that BeIN wont let you pay for a stream directly on their website. It HAS to go through the cable company. Which means if your cable company doesn't carry it, you cant stream it online, which is silly to me.

They have the live streams, they are right there on the website. But they are inaccessible to people who cant watch it on their TV at home because their cable company doesn't carry it. To me, that seems to be backwards thinking. If I were BeIN, I would make online streaming an option for those people who can't get the channel through their cable provider, that way BeIN reaches a larger audience and is (in theory) available to everyone worldwide.

We aren't complaining about the coverage or anything like that. We are complaining because we WANT to watch it, but can't because BeIN won't let you access it unless your cable provider carries it. IMO, they should be two different things. If you can get it on cable TV good. If not, then you should be able to purchase the online streaming through the website.

19. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

If you're looking to stream, check out those other companies that offer it. $45 a month for a bunch of channels plus all of that racing seems like a good deal to me.

I agree that the complaining hasn't been about the coverage specifically, but it's been years of complaining that US racing isn't on TV, and then a day after it's on TV it turns to complaining that it's not streaming. It's a good product, people just need to find a way to get it.

20. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

just checked this out! wow.. surprised i haven't seen anything on this till now.