1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Announcement: MotoAmerica LIVE televison package

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You mean in your post responding to someone talking about streaming it over the internet? Which is what slingbox and the other suggestions are.

I'm sorry you can't keep track of the conversations you're involved it but it would help before you get pissed off at me for staying on topic :crackup:

2. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Bell Satellite has it as well. $15.00 per month as a one Channel add on.

3. I dont even know what we are talking about now. :crackup:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Tell ya what, when/if you ever decide you want to watch motorcycle racing, let us know and someone here will walk you through doing it via the net :D

5. Ok, will do. :D

...and :moon:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup::crackup:

8. SCR200

SCR200 Active Member

So, seems the only way to watch MA is either subscribe to beIN or buy SlingTV. No other options. I dont have TV in my house, only internet, so subscribing to beiN is out. Id rather not spend $25 a month for Sling just to watch MA, but I guess Ill get MotoGP and WSBK as well though I can already watch those for free. Another drawback is I think you have to watch SlingTV live. There is no "DVR" or archived shows for Sling.

Anyone else come across another option to watch MA? Seems to be a lot of good racing so far in Atlanta.

EDIT: Just ran across this. Its a futbol driven site, but they might show the racesand they do have a "DVR". Might be worth the $10 per month tho: https://www.fubo.tv/lp/v2/bein.html

9. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

currently watching Moto America qualifying on sling. You can watch past shows/events if you missed them, up to 4 days I think.

10. SCR200

SCR200 Active Member

11. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

SlingTV is sweet. I originally signed on for the 7-day trial, an have since prepaid 3 months (fee Roku 2). I watched all the MA stuff, today, and even paused it when when I had to tinkle. There were no commercials during the races.

12. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

13. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

No Sony PS4 Vue in Canada. Again, I am hosed unless I want to pay out the nose for a cable service that I don't care to have. Boo.

14. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I just looked and Bein isn't showing on bells site. Basic plan is $50 and shit channels. No thanks.

15. SCR200

SCR200 Active Member

Oh, nice. I had not seen that yet. Only saw where it was $20 base and $5 for extra sports package with beIN. Looks like I am gonna Sling it up. Thx guys

16. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

I'm still on my trial but it's well worth it. Watched 2 full days of racing last weekend and again this weekend. The sling app on my iPhone isnt that great but it works perfect on the roku.

17. sill'r B sill'd

sill'r B sill'd throttle therapy

I found an FREE app for Apple or Android that you can stream BeinSports live on your phone. Don't know if I'm allowed to post it here, or via PMs?

Edit: didn't read through the whole thread. Y'all already know about it!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    kbro45 likes this.
  18. SCR200

SCR200 Active Member

Talking about Go90? I cant ever find the MotoAmerica stuff on go90.

19. sill'r B sill'd

sill'r B sill'd throttle therapy

Bro, its there! You gotta search channel "BeinSports ñ" It's the Spanish version of Bein. I'll post a screenshot in a second. You can watch MotoGP AND WSBK :)

Edit: image attached

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  20. SCR200

SCR200 Active Member

Good stuff, thx!