1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official 2016 GNF thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I think I'll wheel the trebuchet over here for a bit.

2. joec

joec brace yourself

I thought that was a, north south thing..time is slower the further south you go.....huh....

3. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Time is exponentially related to the distance from the equator: Very slow at 0 degrees and equally slow at 90 degrees. The time speed -distance relationship is parabolic. This is evidenced by empirical evidence and experience. Having worked in the Arctic, and at and around the equator, I can testify to such. As for the "fast" time zones, simply go to NYC, Paris, London, etc and experience the rapidity with which everything occurs.

As for "Texas Time" being normal, . . . . I suggest that invokes the concept of an altered state . . . .

Cheers,

Dave

4. sowega

sowega #710

It's a flat circle.

RedReplicant likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, I read the last few pages kind of quickly and might be a little confused, but it seems that something backfired badly in here since yesterday. This thread delivers.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I figured you weren't pushing it - you'd be faster than them with competition. It was still impressive how they were rolling.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The 45th WERA Grand National Finals will be at Barber Motorsports Park on November 2-5, 2017.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For FSS?

" *No engine modifications allowed"

It's been there since it was ESS and I made the class.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

16-17.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, looked at the numbers for the classes Friday night along with factoring in the R3 Cup being there this year and I split them Saturday morning then combined Sunday morning.

If we do the R3 Cup again in 2017 I'll most likely leave it split on the schedule.

11. sowega

sowega #710

Thank you for that - LW practice was great Saturday AM; the only real problem I had was sharing the track with Copoulos, who is a shitheel.

12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I'd like to file a pre-protest on the top 3 in the R3 cup. I want to see crankshafts:)

Cam Morehead and JJJerry like this.
  13. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

eff you dickhead. At least I waved instead of flipping you off.

14. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

You gonna need someone to send you pictures of the cranks?

Or are you gonna grow a pair and show up to the GNF next year?

15. sowega

sowega #710

Baby.

I don't want to fight.

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You cracker ass cracker I got more GNF laps in 1 year than you have in 10. I don't wanna hear it.

DOn't make me bring a dirtbike and take your trophy and your mini-van!

17. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

YOU MESS WITH MY VAN AND I'LL CUT YOU

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

19. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

My birthday weekend, hmmm. Haven't been able to race with Wera for a few years due to work & life, but I may need to make some rounds next year to be able to do the GNF.

20. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Damn, just saw this... You can't catch a cold old man.

Get back to underwater basket-weaving and leave the shit talking to the big boys. :p