1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Pinapple, peperoni, extra cheese, thin crust, well done.

Westside Pizza on Marietta Blvd.

Scotty87 likes this.
  2. Yeah, pizza in Atlanta sucks. :Poke:

3. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

No, just being physically in ATL sux. Avoid if possible.

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I didn't write it but thanx. :crackup:

5. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Living in Atlanta is just fine. Driving into Atlanta from the burbs and then back out everyday is stupid.

6. I know. I was in ATL for 3 days every week for years. It was painful. If it was destroyed in a Biblical Apocalypse, the rest of the world would be happy :D

YamahaRick likes this.
  7. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Anticos by GT is supposed to be the best. Never been there. They don't have pineapple.:crackup:

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

For you pineapple haters, try a Hawaiian BBQ Chicken pizza with Jalepenos. It's not really pizza because you don't use tomato sauce, so it's okay to use such crazy toppings: Hand tossed crust, bbq sauce, chicken, bacon, pineapple, jalepeno, cheese. Once it comes out of the oven, tip/drizzle with quality ranch dressing. It sounds DISGUSTING, but it works, and it's freaking delicious!!!

Hint: you can get this pizza at Papa Johns in most markets - just order their Chicken Hawaiian BBQ pizza, delete onions (they ruin it) and add jalepenos.

Waterboy likes this.
  9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

You lost me at ranch dressing... then you REALLY lost me at Papa Johns

Scotty87 likes this.
  10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

[​IMG]Sorry to break up the pizza topic in the photo thread.............

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Hahaha she's good friends with my gf and my gf's brother.

12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The South has many things going for it but humidity and Italian food aren't it! The absolute best hoagies (ie submarines for you dumbasses) is available at Salvetories in Newberry ( a part of Williamsport) PA. I have gone 2 hours out of my way just to get an Italian sub (Cosmo, of course) at Sal's.
    If you really want to restart the civil war....Henry's BBQ in Linden has the best BBQ (It's not anything like what you think). That and a chocolate malted shake will put you into orbit.

13. britx303

Please don't tell me that.......................I hate you:p

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I'll probably see her at a wedding next year maybe I can get you a picture:D

britx303 likes this.
  15. britx303

You need a wing man???:D

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

This made me think of pita pockets.

969 likes this.
  17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Don't discount it until you try it. Food doesn't have to by hoity-toity to be good. Some of the best flavor profiles come from the cheapest, most mundane ingredients.

motoboy likes this.
  18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I feel the same way about Pizza Hut breadsticks, for some reason. Best tasting artificial goodness.

Funkm05 likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That's what I liked about Anthony Bourdaine. It didn't matter if it was a $300 wagyu steak or a $3 alley cat street taco. If it was good, it was good.

pscook likes this.
  20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Barbie-Que!

[​IMG]