1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Correct me if I’m wrong ... don’t you have to open the front door to then open the suicide rear? If that’s the case, where do you stand in a tight parking spot to be able to open both? How do you squeeze by 2 doors opening in opposite directions to get anything into the cab?

2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

On mine (gmc sierra) you do a little side step shuffle in tight quarters and the back door will open all the way and fold back flush against the bed. It's handy in some situations, but annoying in others. Sometimes it's handy not having a b piller in the way for loading stuff into the cab.

Funkm05 likes this.
  3. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I have an 18 f150 with the super cab, which is the one with suicide doors. It’s a bit of a pain. You open the front door, step into the pie space between truck and door and open the rear door. Real tight Peking I don’t bother and just put it in the bed.

4. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Familiar with INCELs? Involuntary Celibate men. About the most misogynistic group of people on the planet.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know more like the former who are gamers than the latter and she ain't a white chick....

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

C'mon Mongo all those white people look alike.:D

10. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

It ran and drove. I drove it all over town one night before I actually had a driver's license. The guy who owned it was kind of a tool with a few classic cars/ hot rods. A buddy of mine did maintenance on them for him. Don't remember the details, but somehow I ended up with the General Lee for a night when I was 15.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Truth. That's how I know, she looks different than the white girls :D

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Apparently a stone Scarface baller just got busted... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

[​IMG]

Wingnut likes this.
  13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

only $70?

14. joec

joec brace yourself

The suicide door is smaller. There's no problem opening it if you can get the front door open. Front door 44 inches. Suicide door is 16 inches.

Standard code compliant parking space is supposed to be 9 feet wide. My f150 is 6 feet wide. If I park in the center of the space, my suicide door should open completely.

You're issue isn't with doors. You're issue is with code compliance.

I just don't seem to have a problem with getting in and out of my truck in parking lots.

15. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

It's all about the Georges, bitches!

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

17. Banditracer

18. Banditracer

19. Banditracer

20. Robin172