1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Good grief there is a ton of drama queen in this photo. Spread out those dollas and empty plastic bags for effect...we need to fill up this table. Let's throw in a random magazine that doesn't even fit one of these here guns. How about cell phones...throw 'em in there. Hey Carl, grab some empty containers, a box of ammo, and give me that water bottle too. Perfect!

rd400racer likes this.
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I think that one mag is actually a PEZ dispenser, and the guy on the left looks like he was just there for a ride-a-long when this drug bust of the century went down. Great job super troopers.

BigBird and blkduc like this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Guy on the far right reminds me of that scene in Paul Blart where he explains that if you angle yourself just right it kind of looks like you might have a gun.

Video posted in the YouTube thread for reference

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    blkduc likes this.
  6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

There is no shame in an election year...

:crackup:

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They should be wearing balaclavas and vests with grenades hanging on them.

See, these guys got it goin on.

_86758408_86758406.jpg

8. In Your Corner

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Well, those guys look like they’re from Central America. If they don’t hide their identity, the cartel will kill their whole families.

BigBird likes this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Full size image available through this link: https://www.lightandchampion.com/ne...news-timpson-news/tenaha-police-officers-make

Tenaha Texas is a thriving metropolis of 1,160 that's located 40 miles northeast of Nacogdoches, TX. The newspaper's slogan is SOOOOO catchy: ""Covering Shelby County Like Pine Straw Covers The Ground. "" That's some Pulitzer-level shit right there!!!

https://www.lightandchampion.com/si...e4.com/files/field/image/fullsizerender-2.jpg

11. Robin172

They're French, probably a photo taken from the recent riots.

BigBird likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

More likely anti-terrorism or organized crime.

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Dayum...must be a buncha bad-ass outlaws up there in Tenaha to have that kind of police to public ratio. Either that or the average, livin' in the middle of nowhere, Texan is such a moron that they need to be kept in line by force...just like cattle. :D

motoracer1100 likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

When your local high-level drug dealer is pulling $73.50 a week you have to put in the effort.

BigBird likes this.
  15. Robin172

One bloke has a teargas gun that's why it made me think of the yellow vests.

16. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not saying it's impossible. But I usually see the PJ guys with their faces covered when there's really bad shit going down.

18. Robin172

Or they don't want to be recognised for beating the crap out of a protester.;)

19. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

[​IMG]

just glad he was able to return home safe to his wife and child at the end of the day... :confused:

20. In Your Corner

That's like 4 or 5 days of smoking.