1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

At least they're not shooting up baseball games and night clubs. :Poke:

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

upload_2018-11-21_10-58-52.jpeg

Fencer and sheepofblue like this.
  3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Look up Trigglypuff ;)

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I was watching this documentary the other day (some might call mildly conspiracy theorist'y) but it talked about all the truly important shit that happens behind the scenes of what we're allowed to know about in the mainstream media and it did bring up an important point that I think is valid.

No matter how much they posture and pander to this side or the other......when you get right down to it doesn't matter who is in the White House or the House or the Senate. All of the really important things that actually matter those puppets are already bought and paid for by the lobbyists, special interest groups and corporations. The stupid shit that doesn't really matter a whole hill of beans to the greater safety/prosperity/improvement to this country is the crap they are polarized on and campaign about. Dumb shit like gay rights and abortion and who uses what bathroom and other non-sensical shit that would be being laughed at 50 years ago. Useless SJW crap pandering to a small %age of the population that in the grand scheme is meaningless, all in the hopes of making the informed masses think they have some illusion of choice in what happens to this country.

Phl218, StaccatoFan and Rebel635 like this.
  5. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

:beer: not sure drum circles is a plus ..

and the unibomber was a ManBearPig fan, sadly his bombs also went off :Poke:

Though maybe I am being triggered since I have the head phones on listening to Eurythmics on youtube.....:eek:

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone is saying Amazon shouldn't have taken the subsidies. I'm against the power of labor unions, it doesn't mean I wouldn't take the union bennies if I were in such a job. Self interest is the name of the game. People are opposed to the crony capitalist bullshit that gives companies like Amazon huge breaks.

Amazon never intended to open their "headquarters" anywhere other than New York City or NoVA. It was all a smokescreen to hide their true intent and extract as much as possible from those areas. Amazon is at huge risk of government intervention. By embedding themselves in America's most powerful cities they're greatly reducing that risk, as now they're part of the local ecology. Amazon isn't suckling from the teat of the state. They're becoming the state. They'll soon own most of the New York City elite and Washington whores.

America will become a fascist state before long. It's okay though, it won't be for long as either Amazon or Google's AI will exterminate us with nuclear fire not long after.

Phl218 and GixxerBlade like this.
  8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Come on now, just look at those teeth and wide gums. That's shark territory I tell ya. :D

sharkattack likes this.
  9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Lol, I think someone forgot to tell all your ghettos that.

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Ah, those level headed liberals! It's not like they are dressing up like Darth Vader and harassing law abiding citizens, marching around in giant vagina hats, or making up new genders at a dizzying rate. They are the very model of calm rationality!
    As far as Ms. Orcasio -Cortez goes, I am a huge fan. Not just for the short term hilarity she embodies, but for the prospect of an entire political party brought down by reductio ab absurdum.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

reductio ad absurdum.

I'm thinking of starting the Rake America Great Forests party.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, because California’s land and forest management has been so outstanding. LOL

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Ok I lol'ed at that. :crackup:

14. dsapsis

We'll rake our way out of it, just you wait and see...

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Perhaps you missed Proper US Forestry Managment 101...it appears the Politicians and TreeHuggers in California and a few other states did also.
    Maybe a refresher is in line...because Under Growth removal is a key component to proper fire control...and how do you remove that?? Yes..thats right...say it....saaaaaaay it. R A K I N G
    (Mr.Rodgers)"Sure, I knew you could"

16. dsapsis

Maybe you can set me straight?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So what is it you do again Dave? :crackup:

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I'll leave that to TrumpyBear....LOL

(I suppose we ( I ) need a Sarcasm font)

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I love this place. :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Some days it is pretty much non stop funny :D