1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So when does the AOC sex tape come out? I'm sure she was a party girl in school. There have GOT to be stories.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Thomas Sowell is a genius

BHP41 likes this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

It would take a brave wang to get anywhere near those horse teeth!

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

One of the “news” published an allegedly nude of AOC but immediatly recalled it.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

There are sure to be thousands of fakes out there - that's just the nature of those kinds of things.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

We don't need fake nudes...her brain will get the best of her anyway. It'll bring new meaning to the phrase "Can't you just like me for my mind?".

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Men don't have trust issues. They'll stick their dick into a hole with teeth without thinking twice.

Phl218 likes this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Please do elaborate.

Show your work.

:Pop:

11. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

I'll try. Its telling others that they deserve, or worse are owed, the fruits of someone else's hard work. This is a lie.

If a man will not work, then he shall not eat. Not my words, but I agree.

12. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

250 years? You didn't know the military was segregated until after WW2?

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It was not originally segregated. At some point after the Revolutionary War it became so.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

15. superdino

"Only days after taking command in 1775, Gen. George Washington decreed that no black, free or enslaved, could be recruited to fight."
    https://www.usnews.com/news/national/articles/2008/06/27/for-blacks-there-was-no-clear-choice

And then GW got dunked on, nuts in his face, and he had to allow blacks to serve because the Brits were whooping that ass.

16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Did you happen to notice I didn't mention race at all? It was intentional, of course.

While I enjoy your narrow-minded, contemporary, interpretation of "diversity" to only
    equate to race with regard to context, I'd challenge you to expand your mind a bit and consider that the military brings people together from all
    different perspectives based on an almost infinite list of variables.

In my time in the Air Force, I worked and served with members of all four branches of the military. All have their own unique traditions, protocols,
    procedures and terminology.....that's diversity.

I served with people from every state and a few US Territories...that's diversity.

The military's been doing that for over 250 years.

17. superdino

What did your 4 yrs in the Air Force teach you about being a massively oppressed black dude in the 1775-1950's military?

18. StaccatoFan

Ten years.

What do you know about being a black dude in that time frame? Same as I know. And being black had NOTHING to do with what I posted...which was the point you Simple Simon.

19. superdino

Why did they kick you out at 10 years? If you'd kept your head on straight, you coulda done 20 years and got a half-decent retirement.

20. StaccatoFan

That's all you got? REALLY? You're debate skills are quite limited. In Your Corner's even got you beat.

I elected to leave. Never planned on retiring. Got my experience, got my degree....then I went free agent into a much more lucrative job market.

They only thing you're right about is the "half-decent" military retirement. I opted for a 401K for a whole decent retirement...not half-decent.

crashman and BHP41 like this.