1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Probably. By voting for her they have proven themselves to be quite clueless...

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Her stunt in the Senate halls the other day reminded me of Fast Times at Ridgemont High...She played the role of Spicoli....

G 97 likes this.
  3. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Of course he wasn't there...he hot the heads up that she was coming. She's an obnoxious c*nt and anyone who thinks this was anything other than a publicity stunt has got to be out of their minds. You don't just show up at the office of someone at that level with a bunch of your followers in tow along with a camera crew unless you're doing it for publicity. If you want to do it the right way, contact his office, request a meeting, and have a civil discussion. I don't think she's capable of that. God, I hope a picture of her fucking a donkey in Tijuana shows up so she would just go away once and for all.

kangasj likes this.
  4. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

She and the group of first year representatives she was leading, didn't do any research and went to his old office in the Senate office building, because that is where all the senate offices are right? Wrong. As the Majority leader he has an office in the Capitol building. He was there.

This is a grown up world and you call or email to arrange a meeting. That way you avoid looking like an idiot. But it is so much more fun watching her make a fool of herself. She should be primed and ready to make a fool of herself again at the women's march tomorrow.

worthless and badmoon692008 like this.
  5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

She wouldn't be relevant to her base if she called, scheduled a meeting, and had a discussion.

This is the kind of group that is in your face to get what they demand, like a kid demanding a toy at the store...not doing anything until the adult caves in.

worthless and badmoon692008 like this.
  6. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Should I laugh or cry?

https://news.grabien.com/story-ocasio-cortez-millennials-were-world-going-end-12-years-if-w

"And I think the part of it that is generational is that millennials and people, in gen z, and all these folks that come after us are looking up and we’re like, the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change. You’re biggest issue, your biggest issue is how are going to pay for it? — and like this is the war, this is our world war II. And I think for younger people looking at this are more like, how are we saying let’s take it easy when 3000 Americans died last year, how are we saying let’s take it easy when the end person died from our cruel and unjust criminal justice system? How are we saying take it easy, the America that we’re living in today is dystopian with people sleeping in their cars so they can work a second job without healthcare and we’re told to settle down. It’s a fundamental separation between that fierce urgency of now, the why we can’t wait that King spoke of. That at some point this chronic reality do reach a breaking point and I think for our generation it reached that, I wished I didn’t have to be doing every post, but sometimes I just feel like people aren’t being held accountable. Until, we start pitching in and holding people accountable, I’m just gonna let them have it.”

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Ignore her. She was put in place to distract you. Ever wonder why she get so much press? She is the stuffed animal that gets your attention while the doctor shoves the needle in your ass.

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I don't think so. She beat a long running swamp rat Dem. She was not "put in place", she is actually just pulling the curtain back too early. The Dem swamp rats are 100% communists just playing the long game. Cortez is just letting the cat out of the bag too early and the swamp wants to muzzle her...same thing with Bernie. The problem they have with her is that she actually exposes their agenda.

cav115 likes this.
  9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

"Gonna be dead in twelve years if you don't address climate change..."
    :crackup::crackup::crackup:
    Holy shit. Please keep the mic in her face and the cameras on!

TurboBlew likes this.
  10. Spang308

The biggest issue with AOC isn't that she's a complete retard. It's that there is a segment of her party that actually supports and even believes her agenda.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

No...don't give her airtime to reward this stupidity. It gives her voice a platform to reach other impressionable people and then that base grows.

Just like mass shooters and others that do bad things to be "glorified" in the media...it is seen and copied.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It was my understanding that the DNC flooded her campaign with money while starving her primary competitor. If that is not true, her win is actually pretty impressive.

13. Spang308

I respectfully disagree. The populous is moderate. The Democrats rush to the far left will alienate the moderates in their party. Most people don't pay attention or follow politics (lunatics) nearly as close as you and I, or likely anyone posting on this forum. Exposing her, her radical agenda and the party's support of her views will help conservatives. The more she is on camera with flat out stupid ideas, the better off the right will be in 2020. Nobody with one functioning brain cell is voting for 90% tax rates, her green policies and a health care plan that costs more than the entire U.S. federal budget at the moment.
    Lights. Camera. Action baby!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    trussdude likes this.
  14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I think you missed the part about THIS being our WWII. Just ignore the actual one that took place. o_O

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. Chango

Chango Something clever!

That was painful to read. It was word vomit, splattering against the wall with a few semisolid chunks of incoherence mixed in for texture.

16. Spang308

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

18. Spang308

Enjoy.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

One of the comments was pretty funny. "Even Al Gore is in face palm mode"...:crackup:

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Maybe they did...not sure. But if they did, I stand by my theory. They did not expect her to pull back the curtain so far. As was discussed earlier in this thread, she is a wrecking ball.

Fonda Dix likes this.