1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by R Acree, Oct 9, 2009.

1. mcskeeto

mcskeeto Well-Known Member

I love how when he knows he's wrong, he's not man enough to own up to it. Nothing but silence.........

2. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

ignore list? Where is this? It would be great to exile the mindless single sided RWN's to purgatory.

3. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I don't get choosing to post in a political discussion section of a beeb and then put people on ignore because you don't like what they say, seems kinda pointless.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Seems like the liberal thing to do.

5. mcskeeto

Yeah, but to be fair, that guy is completely out of touch with reality. He thinks he such a great debater without ever making one point supported by any evidence. Reasonable people with different viewpoints, like yourself, are worth listening to.

6. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Yeah but you guys have Casby (extrabill) to counter with so it is all fair and we don't put him on ignore............we just ignore him. :D

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Did you just call Strick reasonable?

8. Strick

Strick Good to be king

That's right my bitches.....:D:D

9. mcskeeto

Sorry, I posted without looking back through his posts and found this one. I'm sorry.:mad:

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Hey bro, if you cant handle debating like a big boy and just wanna have a circle jerk with ppl who agree with you then go sign up on the Democratic Underground site.....assuming you're not a member there already.

As big of a dumbass as I know you to be, putting you on ignore hasnt even crossed my mind.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Uh yea....good luck with that. :D

12. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Hey, that is reasonable. A million dollar "bonus" for thing he wants to do (not even work he has done yet) seems exorbitant to me. I thought that is what the Pay Czar was getting paid to do.

You know, the goose and gander and all that jazz. :p

13. mcskeeto

C'mon, that's up to the Nobel committee. It's not coming out of the taxpayer's or stock owner's pocket. And I think it's $1.7 million.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I did a double take on it myself before I busted out laughing. :D

15. mcskeeto

I was just trying to be nice- geeze.:wow:

16. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I put Casby there a long time ago but you guys keep quoting him.

17. Strick

Strick Good to be king

:moon:

:D:D

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I will grant you that, here on the interwebs, you are the Master Debater.
    If, by evidence, you mean posting links to CNN or MSNBC or Reuters then no, I have no evidence.

Where was I wrong? You refused to identify yourself and now you want to drop a couple of links on me as proof. I don't really care to do research, all I asked was to have someone here that I knew vouch for you.
    You were the one who turned it into a Nancy Drew mystery.

19. mcskeeto

Just as I thought, to small to admit when you are wrong. You got nothing to say. No argument, no proof, no reason. Pathetic.

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I don't know that I would disagree with your outlook on Health Care reform except that, since not very many bad pieces of legislation are ever reversed,
    if we get this wrong, and it is a screwed up piece of dung, we may have to end up living with it. The stakes are high.