1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama Says Romney Should Be An Open Book

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Chango, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Chango

Chango Something clever!

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

3. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

The guy is a total hypocrite

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Fuck I dont blame him for keeping his money outside the USA. With the way this country is headed, I would too if I had more than $100 in mine:)

I actually look at his financial successes as a plus on his side. Maybe he can use his knowledge to turn the country finances around.....

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Will I be called a racist if I use the old Pot-Kettle line?

6. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

Just like any other politician he will use his knowledge to stuff his own pockets, and the ones of his 'friends' the rest of us will get screwed like always.

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Not saying that you are wrong...but at least there is a chance that he wouldn't have to due to already being wealthy. The money grubbing Clintons who sold rooms at the white house like they were the Holiday Inn, set the standard for pocket stuffing....

8. stow

stow Well-Known Member

Truth. Not one person running for political office actually cares about the betterment of the country or the people. They only care about their personal finances and those of the people that funded their campaign. That is why Chase, Morgan, Goldman, AIG, etc. fund both sides.

9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Even Big Bad Oil donates across party lines.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Even if you were would you really care?:D

11. Venom51

I'll have to have some time to do a little inner souls searching and get back to you on that one.

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

You mean the pot calling the kettle "slightly cocoa"? :D

13. Venom51

Cafe O-let'

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Perhaps but as far as repeatedly getting requested for documents, what's good for the goose...

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Seriously?

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Standard mindless lefty response. Even though it is bad for the country your guy did it so our guy can too.

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You mean mindless harassment is only allowed by the clueless righties? :D

18. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

I hope that I am wrong, but first off he is a politician which means just like the rest he will do what it takes to get elected/re-elected. Also from what I have seen being wealthy doesn't stop you from being greedy and doing all you can to get even more. IMHO you would have to go way further back than the Clintons to find the people that started the pocket stuffing. Like I've said before until "We the People" stop voting for the lesser of two evils we are all screwed, both parties love the game and that we all think we have to vote for one party or the other.

19. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

What does the law states?

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The left always claims to be so smart. I just expected more. :p