1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama Says Romney Should Be An Open Book

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Chango, Jul 10, 2012.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I agree. If he doesn't come out with something soon... as in before I fly to Antarctica next month he won't get my vote. Neither will unless they come up with something better than what I'm hearing right now.

2. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Imagine that, there's a fear that the rest of the crowd so concerned with the middle and lower class might have to release the details of their wealth.

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

5. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Yep, I would like to see all of the jackasses' tax returns. Then I would like to punch Grassley in the mouth and slap the shit out of Pelosi. I'm a bipartisan hater. :D

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Didn't Romney already release a couple of years and now they want ten?

It has shut up Pelosi though as she said it was a distraction and we should get back to the economy. By the media standard doesn't that mean she has something to hide (likely behind a few gallons of Botox so she can go even more skeletor) Of course I am not sure what she will talk about since Obama's job council hasn't met in months :crackup:

7. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

bipartian hater.
    Now there's a term I can get with! :D

8. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Romney provided 2011 and the projected 2012 returns.

He's very hard to figure out.

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

While I do agree with your sentiment, it is indeed factual that certain senior undergraduate focused-study classes require a senior "thesis" as a requirement for completion of the course. It is not to be confused with a Master's thesis, or a Doctoral dissertation.

Obama is not a dumb guy; you hackers really need to look elsewhere for grist for your mill. It's not like it's difficult to find.

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

And this thread just keeps getting better and better. :D