1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

number plate question

Discussion in 'Tech' started by bripolar66, Jan 24, 2009.

1. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

wait.... since when can you not have a double bubble in superstock?

:D

2. Only SS bikes with NOS are allowed to run DB windscreens. RTFRB.

:D

3. UGADAWGBEAST

UGADAWGBEAST Well-Known Member

Not to beat a dead horse... but I recieved side and helmet numbers and the shade of yellow for them and the shade of my vinyl for my front and tail section are a little different! Both yellow, but one is a little more goldish and the other is more like big bird yellow. Just wanted to make sure! I feel like a jackass asking, but hey I don't know everything and won't pretend that I do! Thanks in advance guys!

4. UGADAWGBEAST

Not to beat a dead horse... but I recieved side and helmet numbers and the shade of yellow for them and the shade of my vinyl for my front and tail section are a little different! Both yellow, but one is a little more goldish and the other is more like big bird yellow. Just wanted to make sure! I feel like a jackass asking, but hey I don't know everything and won't pretend that I do! Thanks in advance guys!

5. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

It'll be fine, as long as everything else is per the rulebook.

6. UGADAWGBEAST

Thank you!

7. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

We were told at the rider's meeting at the recent event in Las Vegas that number plate violations would be STRICTLY enforced at the next race in April.

I never had anyone say anything about my double bubble screen in SuperStock either even though it's called out specifically in the rule book. I completely forgot about it honestly until I was checking out the letter of the number plate rules.

8. Freddy

Freddy Well-Known Member

Helmet Numbers??

Are helmet #'s required? I just looked at the Rule book and couldn't see anything about this.

Thanks,
    Bill

9. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

10. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

comical.

I'm about to ask my own dumb question in a new thread... I can't wait for the responses!