1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

number plate question

Discussion in 'Tech' started by bripolar66, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

have cruzel do this fer yer RSV !!!

070225_113305A_4x6.jpg

2. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Might want to read that rule book again as you are missing a big part of it.

Section 6.1

3. bripolar66

bripolar66 Well-Known Member

wow. you are very very helpful. thank you for not being redundant at all big guy. did you actually read what you quoted? we should be friends cause we are both missing a few things professer sunshine. just kidding im sure you had good intentions and you wernt trying to make me look stupid. that would have been ironic....cause you were the one who looked........oh never mind.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  4. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Thanks Vito.

And....that sucks... My tail is gonna be illegal too. I will just roll to the track with a bunch of yellow vinyl and some black duct tape. I'm not painting this whore again...:beer:

5. bripolar66

he is already. should have it next week! he needs to make you some too.:beer:

6. bripolar66

uhh people i never claimed to be smart. you assume way too much.

putting yourself down is way underrated. i recommend you try it.

7. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Yeah you said you read it a couple of times

Apparently you missed the very clear rule on the number plates based on the other crap you said.

Man what an attitude.

8. kanatuna

[​IMG]

I took this pic from another thread posted on this board... This apparently "is" legal... And mine "is not" legal.... I understand the highlighting in my numbers along with the tilt of the numbers....but as far as being perpendicular and all... Eh....:Poke:

9. gix

gix jigga who?

10. kanatuna

Beat whatever you want man...just keep your bestiality tendencies localized please. :Off::down:

11. If your numbers didn't have the blue background and the 1's didnt have the serif...you might be able to get away with it.

They still wouldnt be legal, by definition...but they might "fly". But with the way your bike is now, it is obvious that you tried to get "too pretty" with the numbers...that is going to draw more attention...which is probably going to make you fail.

12. bripolar66

he might have been talking about mr. sunshine? mabye mabye not.:beer:

13. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

It's not hard to get the numbers correct with the way the rule is written. It's January and there is plenty of time to fix them before your first race of the season.

No need to stress or get upset about it, just do it right and move along.

14. bripolar66

thankyou for a real answer. i appreciate your response. it builds confidence in me for many things, too many to even consider.

15. bripolar66

i cant help you see what ive been saying this whole thread. i didnt mean to have an attitude with you its just everyone is picking on me including the owner of WERA. and misunderstanding me left and right. my guard could not be any more up, how would any of you react.

16. gix

gix jigga who?

give him the finger =)

17. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Shame on me for trying to clue you (and the other guy with the blue numbers) in a little bit. Don't worry, I won't waste my time again.

I can't imagine why Interstate would support someone that acts like you are here?

18. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Who said that is legal? It is NOT. Just because someone gets away with running it one time does not make it legal.

19. bripolar66

dude! i was being sincere! holy moly!
    i work at interstate cycle i have for 2 years, i will work here forever as far as im concerned. i

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  20. bripolar66

pm'd you YAMRZ350