1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No calls for van control yet?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 23, 2018.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

r/braincels is an interesting place to learn about this culture...

They can’t advocate violence, but they can sure whine about their shitty genetic lot in life.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Does the world really need more fugly people?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There are always those recessive genes that can take things either way. Now if you had asked if the world really needs more stupid people, I'd have been in full support.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well then it seems like their little club should be volcel, not incel.

5. CausticYarn

They wouldn't let you tell them that, it's everyone else's fault!

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I've read a lot of stupid shit online in the past, but, nothing stupider than this.

Incel? They can fuck right off with that shit.

crashman likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think that is the problem. They can't.

HPPT likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

[​IMG]

Seems appropriate for this thread. :D

9. CausticYarn

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The "incel culture" shouldn't even remotely be acknowledged as existing.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That was a disgusting read that I could not finish. The racism and sexism from the author herself before I even got to the vile people she was going to describe almost had me stopping but I was curious what the heck an incel was. You owe me a few minutes of life back.

12. CausticYarn

Butt hurt entitlement, I owe you nothing.
    ;)

Acknowledging that white rich men have power, is not racist or sexist- suggesting that we remove rights from white rich men would be racist and sexist, or saying that all white rich men are piles of shit would be racist and sexist. But good stretch.

13. CausticYarn

If you can get through her feminist stance on life - she makes a good point about the incels. Take it as you wish.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What point did she make?

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Things get really effed up when people don't fornicate. And it's all whitey's fault.

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. CausticYarn

That it isn't sex - it's control.

17. CausticYarn

You all know I would be considered a feminist.
    I am not the outlying man hating feminist that you all think is the gold standard of feminism these days.
    But I definitely subscribe to liberation from male domination. Telling me I can't do something makes me want to do it more...Like peeing standing up, I can do that, asshole! I don't agree to changing physical standards to allow women to do something - but banning me from attempting to compete in a field of work because I have a vagina is ridiculous.

So yes. Feminist here....
    Shut me down all you want because I happen to agree with the author that incels are whiny entitled bitches that want to dominate and rape women because women get to choose who they fuck. IDGAF.

Orvis likes this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have not personally met an incel, at least not so far as I know. I have met men that had that attitude and thought they were major assholes. Two come immediately to mind...one was distraught that his wife made more than him. The other was depressed because his girlfriend at the time got off better with oral. They were idiots.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rich anyone has power, why single out the white males?

sheepofblue and crashman like this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who is shutting you down because of that? Pretty sure we all agree that whiny entitled bitches shouldn't dominate or rape anyone.

badmoon692008 and crashman like this.