1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No calls for van control yet?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 23, 2018.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

RIP to the victims of yet one more fucking paychopathic cunt.

2. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Was the driver a follower of the religion of peace?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't know yet, but I wouldn't bet against it.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Damn, that's horrible. Pfffttt, was it one of those senseless Ford's again?

I mean why wouldn't anyone really need one of those anyhow?

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

"HEY HEY! TRIPLE A! HOW MANY BABIES DID YOU KILL TODAY?!"

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I've got no words :( RIP to all the victims. To the shitbag who thought this was a solution to his mental problems may you die a long slow excruciatingly painful death.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sucks!

I wonder how much will get released with the ultra liberal government in Canada right now as to his back ground.

8. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

NRA's fault.

RIP

9. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Funny I was thinking the same thing. Where’s the outrage for businesses having a relationship with AAA?

10. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

11. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

Alek Minassian

Attached Files:

12. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

And those evil black guns.

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Looks like an Armo, so probably not a Religion of Peacer. Most likely an evil Christian. Jesus spoke to him and told him to do it. If he'd been an adherent of Mohammed this never would have happened. When Mohammed talks to people and tells him to do things, it's only peaceful things like handing out blankets to the homeless. Or killing infidels, as long as they're Christians. Christian infidels deserve whatever they get. If they'd just get down with Mohammed, Muslims wouldn't need to kill them. We need to strictly monitor all Christian gatherings with government agents and immediately enact a waiting period for renting a homicide van. Vans without windows are scary and are more likely to be used for kidnappings and ramming attacks. If it had windows, we could save maybe 1 or 2 lives the next time someone drives an assault van into a crowd. The reduced structural integrity would reduce the ability of drivers to smash people effectively. If it saves 1 or 2 lives, surely it's worth any price? No one needs a windowless van. Obviously anyone who opposes this common sense van restriction wants children to be run over in the streets.

K51000 and badmoon692008 like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah?

And?

15. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Fully semi automatic.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. river rat

river rat Well-Known Member

Turns out this guy just couldn't get laid. There is a whole subculture of these guys that have their own lingo and forum. The call themselves Incels...Involuntary-celibates. I spent a few minutes browsing their forum...wow, sad shit https://incels.me/

17. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Good lord. From a Twatter comment:
    "If the Canadian government implemented a state distributed girlfriend program I GUARANTEE these attacks would stop."
    I can't tell if these dudes commenting are serious or not. The incel community hates women because they were given the genetic short straw. Whine. There are a lot of ugly chicks that don't get laid too. :confused:

K51000 likes this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's why there are bars and Uber.

K51000 and speeddaddy like this.
  19. CausticYarn

Holy shit these people are insane. They are proclaiming saint hood for the THOT SLAYER.
    What vile garbage.

20. CausticYarn

I'd rather have a bunch of cats.

sheepofblue likes this.