1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No calls for van control yet?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 23, 2018.

1. river rat

river rat Well-Known Member

Ya, theres a whole lot of crazy out there. They are looking at this incident like it's the beginning of a revolution. Do they really think girls are going to start paying attention to them because of some other sad sack douche killing people because he can't get laid?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, but that's a choice. Men are dogs. There is always someone willing to bang that if the women are willing to lower their standards do something attainable. Sometimes, it doesn't even have to be that low. Some guys will fuck anything with a pulse even if they can do "better".

3. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

Today I learned what Incel means. I had heard the "word" before, but never knew what it actually meant.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

WTF is a thot?

5. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

loose woman...ho

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Beat me to it, I was thinking the same thing.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why did we need a new term?

8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Incel sounds like an Indian clone of Excel. With buggy code, horrible support and it steals all of your personal information and sends it to hackers in Eastern Europe because the Indians are too incompetent to hack you themselves.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Because it's the 21st fucking century, Methuselah. :Poke:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

HOs were good enuff for me, they are good enough for the metrosexuals

12. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

That just isn't true. And it's kind of weird that people think this.
    Involuntary spinsters still exist. Really ugly and no social skills. 2/10. These men are the equivalent except they claim to also have micro-penises.
    The only thing that could have saved them in the past was arranged marriage - that's why they hearken back to the days when women were property.
    Some people just can't get laid. Blaming someone else for it is fucking stupid.

Not that it matters at all - who am I to judge what someone else looks like?
    It is the basic trait for human coupling though...

13. CausticYarn

Except the incels see any woman that is remotely attractive and strong as a thot.

I need to calm down. Humans are garbage.
    Where is my cupcake?

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Show me one, give me a week. I guarantee you I can produce a guy who will hit that.

eggfooyoung and TX Joose like this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Bitch, I just brought you pho! :Poke:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's another one. If the shit is pronounced Fu then spell it Fu or Phu if you want. Murrican don't do hoopties over o's :D

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Phoo

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That pretty much sums up the topic for me.

20. CausticYarn

And I ate a cupcake.
    Gonna eat those tater chips when I get home too.

You know how bizarre it is to sit in a meeting with a bunch of Danish people. You don't know if they are happy or upset because they always sound happy when they are speaking.