1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFMP 9/21-22 Cancelled

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA, Sep 3, 2002.

1. daytona

daytona Well-Known Member

Have looked at running both regions but not so great finishes. You are seeing the short version of it. Money has been tight over the last month or so and was counting on decent finishes in RRR and then double points at NF to gain points and try and finish the year on a good note.

2. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

I see you point of view, but to counter that. I have raced all of the previous n. florida rounds to try and build a lead. So I could skip the last round or two to save money for the gnf since I won't be paid for the time off from work and for the extra money used at the gnf for tires, motel, etc.

So someone gets the shaft either way.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2002
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, to end all of the questions - it will be single points.

4. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, I was tempted to shaft the person that posted, emailed, and called to voice their opinion (evidently we couldn't eb trusted to know what they meant via any one single method of communication).... :rolleyes:

6. ruckusracing

Thanks for the info......and the decision.

7. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

I got your shaft right here!! - just kidding- you know you love me Shawn-

8. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Yippie!!!! Thanks Mongo. And 9mil, I don't think that he likes you at all. Fortunately for you, he likes me more than he wanted to shaft you. Yeah, that's right. High five!:D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Y'all are about flippin goofy :D

10. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Darn! And I thought I would have some competizione...thanks Mr. Breckenridge! See you at the GNF!

11. ruckusracing

My "TEAM VELOCITY" endurance teammate Mr. Ivey will be represent'n, though.