1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFMP 9/21-22 Cancelled

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA, Sep 3, 2002.

1. MGarrett50

MGarrett50 Ready. Set. Go.

Dang it, another free weekend

If y'all keep this up, you're gonna force me to get a life outside racing. :rolleyes: Seriously, i hate to see that event cancelled, but with the turnout we've had, it makes sense. That's a really cool track though. I hope we can get more people interested for next season.

Mark Garrett

2. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

Re: What about CCS

FYI: The first race this season for CCS at N. FL. most of the grids had at least 15 start some up to 23 if that gives you an an idea

3. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Just please let me know asap if it will be double for N. florida or not. I will have to go if it is double points and I need to make plans to go. I had planned on skipping the roebling road due to money. Thanks

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Re: What about next Year?

Just this one, we'll be back next year.

And points doubling would be ONLY for the NF region, not for SE. Why would we double the SE points when we aren't doing anything with a SE race?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Re: Re: What about CCS

Makes sense, CCS has had a Florida region for many years. We're just starting out.

I could have easily made for profitable races by crossing it over to the SE region but I don't think that would have been fair to everyone even though the bottom line would have been better....

6. ruckusracing

Re: Re: What about next Year?

Just let me know asap please:D :(

7. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

don't you have some work to do or something?? :D

:p

8. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

Re: Re: Re: What about CCS

I agree with you i race ccs and it is part of our SE region..but it is to far for me to drive from north ga so i will not get to do it..i wish they would take it off our region now..nd maybe add RD A or something

9. The Kid

The Kid Well-Known Member

please dont add it to Southeast region! It is 10 hours from me:mad:

10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Re: Re: Re: Re: What about CCS

North Florida is only 4 hours from North Georgia. Sounds like it fits into your region.

About the RA date for CCS, they lost that about 2 years ago....

11. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

Well story of my life..day late dollar short...lol

12. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

YIKES!

One other thing. If I am 11 points in the lead in NF and the rider directly behind me wins (as he is proned to do):cool: , he gets a max of 110 points total on a single points weekend. I currently have 101 points. That would mean I would have to finish 6th or better to retain my championship. I think I can do that.:D

However, if it is double points, that changes things considerably. If he wins at Roebling (again, as he is proned to do) he gets a max of 130 points. With my 101 points, I would have to get third or better (30 points) to retain my championship. That's a pretty tall order with the likes of the guys I run against. It can be done and I like the challenge, but would rather save some energy for the GNF.;) Or I am just being a Pu#$y and I want my championship. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!:D

Of course this is all assuming that he will win.

No double points, say it with me, no double points.:p

13. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Make it a double points race! (vintage to!) :)

14. ruckusracing

No double points please for N. Florida region.

15. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Double points, please.

C'mon Steve...let's get it on!

16. VitoDuc19

VitoDuc19 MIA

Dam! I finally get a job, and I can go to the track again, and the one race I could make is cancelled! :( Shizzits I think I'll quit the job, there's nothing to look forward to now...

Vito

17. SPDFRK

SPDFRK Disturbed Racing

I understand I'm new to the sport, and everyone has better reasoning to be disappointed with the cancelling of the weekend @ NFMP, but I was going to enter that weekend to complete my second of two Prov. Novice races. Oh well. Track days from here on out for the year.

18. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

Still.... no double points--- just a reminder---

19. daytona

daytona Well-Known Member

Still think it should be double points at RRR for Florida. Was counting on Roebling and then NF to break into the point for N. Florida region.

20. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

"To break into the point fof N. Florida"??? - you want it double points just to have some points in another region??? - did I read that wrong?