1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2014

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Why, so they can keep sucking??

2. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

that damn defense is gonna be the death of our hopes this year :(

3. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Just hope that Green Bay shits the bed the next two weeks then.

4. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

they've been doing good things quietly.. always a force when that happens.. look what happened to rodgers when they fluffed his nuts enough, dude goes out and has a multi pick game :crackup:

5. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

The upswing is after Hoyer's crappy last 4 games he should sign a new contract for much less than he was going to.

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Superbowl prediction…..
    Patriots and Seahawks
    Hawks win 31-28 with a last second field goal

7. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

Don't know about the Super Bowl but I pick Green Bay to win the NFC North.
    The pretender Lions are about to run out of luck.

8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

You're probably right. Although a tough defense and a positive turnover ratio can go a long way, as they've proven this year. I'd take not getting blown out in the first round of the playoffs a morale victory.

If Detroit wins this weekend at Chicago, they look pretty good to make the playoffs. I don't expect a win at Green Bay in the last week of the season to determine a division title (if it comes to that).

9. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

I agree. I'm a long suffering Lions fan so I'm just setting a baseline to mitigate my disappointment.
    :)

10. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

FIXED IT........:crackup:

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I predict that whichever pile of suck that manages to un-lose the NFC South will go on a hot run in the playoffs & end up facing the Pats in the Superbowl & get crushed. :D

12. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

:Putter::Putter::Putter:

13. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

i predict that Andrew Luck torches dallas' secondary this weekend.. lawd is it terrible.. just terrible, only thing i can hope for is a shoot out!! :D

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Even though they're winning, Luck has been in a funk lately, he needs to shave that Abe Lincoln beard off!

15. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

I honestly think the only way we beat them is if what we did to philly happens and thats keep their offense off the field.. oh and not give up 24 unanswered points LOL

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bengals to win the superbowl!

:crackup: I slay me. Reality is I just hope they make it to and win one playoff game with the soulless ginger.

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Clausen starting at QB.

18. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

So who was the asshat in the NFL offices that decided we should have Saturday games???

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

When are they doing that?

My guess is they want some of that college day money, bad move overall.

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm certainly no football fan and don't live in the city or even the county, but I agree about winning a playoff game for once. A, to quit hearing about how they haven't in forever, and B, it's nice to see people enjoying the team.

Some people are already waiting for AJ...