1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Bunke10

Bunke10 Well-Known Member

god dammit.

2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I stopped reading the comics right about where this current TV storyline is headed, so I'm interested to see if they follow a similar direction......

3. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

New episode on in less than an hour.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, I get it, got to build up and all that but not great so far.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

false sense of calm.

R Acree likes this.
  6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yeah, waiting for all hell to break loose.

7. Bunke10

Bunke10 Well-Known Member

Sooooo they're just gonna take it?

8. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

OK. We get it, Mr. 'surly-dirtneck-I'm-gonna-skin-a-'possum-on-the-front- porch steps-because-I-can 'Darryl. You're a bad ass, You don't trust anyone, You're keeping you're guard up. We get it.

But who the eff...in the zombie apocalypse...is gonna pass up a hot shower?...after God only knows how long without one?...in a nice, clean, 'low 800's McMansion no less?

Bathe, fool.

and, like he said...Carol did look ridiculous. :D :crackup:

...but...I feel like she's putting on this false exterior for show to the folks in Alexandria...bumbling with the unloading of her guns onto the cart, the whole 'miss that big ol' lunk ex husband of mine' thing she did on the video recording, bopping down the sidewalk in her clean sweater to her new 'job'. She's definitely flying under the radar.

9. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the Congresswoman will decide to evict some of the 'family' and there will be a shitstorm rising from that. But then, I don't read the comic books either, and there may be a totally different path spelled out in there.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Who bashes Glenn's brains out? Will there be a falling out over that blonde that cut Rick's hair? Her husband seemed less than pleasant.

11. rcman

rcman Well-Known Member

Ricks gonna be taking that girl to pound town and then all hell is gonna break loose.

12. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I know I would
    Alexandra Breckenridge
    Thank you Talking Dead for that tidbit. Was also in the 1st season of American Horror

Homina Homina
    [​IMG]

13. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

Me thinks that will come back to Rick, per all the surveillance there.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I see it going two ways. Either they try to split up the group and it backfires, or, the congresswoman is facing a coup of some sort which explains why she's so happy to get Rick and group on her side.

15. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

The two guys that took some of the family out on the 'run', they were both dicks, especially that one guy, so I was tickled to see him get knocked on his ass. Nice punch.

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I thought the portion of the show where Rick was out walking and ran into her husband was a dream?

17. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Could be, but there is no way this place works out. I mean, the point of the show is dealing with the apocalypse, so unless the show is about to end, they can't just stay there and live happily ever after. The only thing that's a mystery is how long it will take and how it goes to shit, not if.

Talking dead guest said something funny and probably true. When Deanna said she was a congress women, he knew she was a liar.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I get that, but honestly, how much longer can it possibly go on? They've dealt with zombies, infidelity, psychos, bandits, cannibals, cops, etc. There are only so many story lines that can play out. Not everyone is going to be nuts.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, I thought that but I assumed I was wrong. No idea.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I took it that he had insomnia so he went for a walk. I don't know. My dog was laying in the floor snoring so loud that I missed about half the show.