New Pod Cast from Ken Hill

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Bosarge22, Jan 8, 2016.

1. khill

khill Well-Known Member

2. khill

khill Well-Known Member

3. khill

khill Well-Known Member

4. Kyle Brosius

Kyle Brosius Well-Known Member

Wow just wanted to say thank you. I just started listening to your podcasts (I'm on 22 or so) and they have helped me tremendously. I'm in my first year of racing (after many doing track days) and they have helped me figure out what I am doing well and what I need to work on. I've learned a ton on corner entry and how to apply the brakes already. I'm looking forward to trying out these new techniques on the track. Thanks again!

5. khill

khill Well-Known Member

Great! You still have 35 or so to go....:) Plenty more coming in the off season.

Ken

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  6. lewisfair123

lewisfair123 Active Member

Man this is great that you’re on here...I listened to your podcast all year at work and after work just learning much as I can to work on everything once I got to ride...the thing that helped me most was learning how to identify corners with the entry, exit or balance corner strategy by taking that approach to every corner I was able to learn how to ride corners a lot more comfortably thanks to you...Can’t wait till there’s more...love what you do man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  7. khill

khill Well-Known Member

Working on podcast topics today. (Not that I don't have a gazillion already) Let's hear some ideas!

Note - restructure is forthcoming, along with more interviews....

Ken

8. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

Would be a little more involved but i would love to see some videos of the topics you discuss including track diagrams, onboard video excerpts, etc. I know for myself the addition of the visual aids would help a ton in understanding and digesting the topic at hand. Probably asking for too much for content that's provided pro bono (i donated!).

badmoon692008 likes this.