1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Cannondale Supermotard

Discussion in 'General' started by TSC_113, Jun 17, 2002.

1. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

2. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

If it's like their dirt bikes (which it is), then it'l suck hind tit. Want the killer Motard deal? Buy Yamaha's NEW YZ450F and motard that puppy. Boy, Honda's got to be feeling queezy right now...

3. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Boys, take your toys home, the NOX has arrived:p

[​IMG]

4. Jack

Jack Well-Known Member

WOW

Cool LOOKING anyway. I still prefer two strokes, KX500 tard, that's the ticket!

5. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

[​IMG]

Yup, a 620cc two stroke!

6. amaner

amaner will do math for food

God, that must be a monster! How much do these bikes (the Cannondale, Maico, Husky, etc) cost?

7. zane

zane Active Member

motards rule!!!!!!!

all the companies building these things rock. i have an 88 cr500 motard myself and its fun. heres a pic.
    later
    lance
    p.s. is that last pic a bored out cr500?? details??oh and by the way that NOX is around 16,000$ in the usa. omega from LABUSA has one and i guess it rules on the road and track. 70hp at the rear wheel. 5 gr. wheelies etc.... yehhaaaaa!!!!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/homey101...t?&.dir=/Dawn%27s+Photo+Album&.src=ph&.view=t

8. AoD Jim

AoD Jim Well-Known Member

9. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Hey Jim, that looks "cute".

That NOX gives me wood. (wiped drool from mouth) Caveman needs NOX, but caveman no go with cavegirl. Must make cavegirl see light and let caveman have NOX...

10. zane

zane Active Member

sorry caveman...........

but unless you have super ties with someone youll NEVER own a NOX. omega got super lucky to get his. (right place at the right time)
    later
    lance

11. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

They're all fun and I'll take two.

12. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

I'd like to try supermotard sometime... who doesn it?

13. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Car guys that's who

14. ZebProctor

no wera, ccs, or ama supermotard classes?

15. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

We have some up here in the great white north. there are some this weekend near montreal actually.

16. ZebProctor

none down here that I know of... would it cost a lot to get into?

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Actually Zeb Supermotard-USA is an east coast based motard series. Right on Pennsylvania Avenue in D.C. They're gonna be at Lowes Motor Speedway, NFMP, VIR, and Road A this year.

18. zane

zane Active Member

ex ccs racer hit it on the nose....

one of the kids running this series is the kid i bought the cr from.
    as for cost. not really anymore than your track bike if ya pick up the right bike.
    later
    lance

19. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

That's one of the reasons I bought a mini MX'er after selling my F4. After watching Mike Smith at Talladega I thought of the possibilities. I can mini roadrace, flat track (locally), and do the mini motard series. Beats buying a new 600 every two years and I can ride(or crash) anytime I want.

20. Jack

Jack Well-Known Member

Flat track

Only problem with flat track around here is that it's age limited, won't let old farts try it. There was some rumbling about getting a track for grins last winter in North East Houston for those interested, but I didn't have the tires of an air filter adapted for it on my KX80 Tard. But, I now have both and hope someone comes up with some play races or something this winter. I wanna slide and have fun in the off season.

There is rumbling that a Tard series will be in Texas soon. I hope so, cause I'd really like to try it. Sounds like loads of fun. Not sure how many mini 80s 'll be running though, since most of the mini roadracers down here are running GP chassis with MX motors stuck in them. There are some XR100s around that could fill out a mini class.