1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Cannondale Supermotard

Discussion in 'General' started by TSC_113, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Jack, maybe you should move this way. CMP is 50 minutes away. You can ride there when WERA comes. There's a go cart track in Elgin that's suitable for minis that can be used during the week, and theres a dirt track within 30 minutes. The dirt track has a lightweight class for XR200's, TTR's, and 80 cc mini's(adults only). I've been looking for a large paved area near my house to play whenever. Stickboy and I need all the practice we can get;)

2. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Go to the old circuit city parking lot on bush river... about 3 am... there's all those median things... I used to do figure 8's around those when I was bored and wanted to scrape some metal on the VFR..... really clean and smoothe pavement..

3. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Don't think the police would appreciate that. Plus that's prime BBS time;)

4. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

they never bothered me, as long as noone was in there, plus it's got that big hill in between bush river and the parking lot.. you can't really see it that well from the road.... and you can try the parking lot behind that crappy mall thing behind cracker barrell on bush river.... don't mind all those donuts there, that's just from where derek was going to change my tire the next day and I decided why not actually use it all up :) maybe he'll post the story of me having to tell honey why I was calling......

5. superhawk78

superhawk78 Well-Known Member

my oo husky sm610s new was about 5000.oo new

6. zane

zane Active Member