1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Working my way thru Trial 4. About the crooked cops in Boston framing a kid for killing a cop and all the corruption surrounding it.

2. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Not Netflix, but Mrs Whip and I watched the new Bob Odenkirk movie on PPV the other night - Nobody. Really entertaining, very John Wick-esque, but not quite as video game fantasy level as those. Odenkirk was remarkably good as an action hero. A fun escapist hour and a half.

sharkattack and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  3. r1madman

r1madman Well-Known Member

Just watched fat Maximus road rage on Prime Video :crackup:

Unhinged

sharkattack likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

I watched "Who Killed Sarah"...Broome alert..it has subtitles..not terrible for the plane ride

Also watched Dad, Don't embarrass me, good for background noise/humour

~sent from mobile

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I watched the first few episodes and it hasn't really gotten me. Does it get better....like more gritty? Seems kinda slow....too many people getting along....

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I just watched that last night! Makes no god damn sense! How did he get her phone? And that phone he was calling her on, whose phone was that? I was talking to someone at one point and I admit I may have missed it but it drove me crazy for the rest of the movie. I even went back and checked but couldn't find it. I'm thinking maybe he steals the phone at the gas station. But what's that the phone she was using later? :mad:

7. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I stopped watching because it just got too stupid.

kangasj likes this.
  8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I guessed he took her phone at the gas station and planted the other one in her car. Crowe has looked better....I didn't even recognize him.

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I watched "Run" on Netflix yesterday and it was pretty cool.
    Munchausen syndrome is some crazy shit !

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I went back and checked again after I posted. I had missed the part where she found the phone in her center console.

By the way, when he first asked for an apology back and she behaved the way she did, I was on Team Psycho all the way. But then he took that shit a little too far. :D

kangasj likes this.
  11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I guess he went a little bit overboard. I dunno, kinda on the fence.

evakat and HPPT like this.
  12. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

No, it's still a PG-13 version of the Sopranos. Issues that come up are solved in minutes.

13. r1madman

Gas station for sure. Assuming it was his shitty flip phone. Silly plot twist in a silly movie :confused:

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

We just started Mindhunter. I'm sure it's already been mentioned here...we really like it!

Senna likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Been mentioned a bunch. Unfortunately, Netflix cancelled it, but definitely worth the watch

~sent from mobile

16. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I watched Seaspiracy a few weeks ago . That was Damn Good . The Human species is a Mess ... we are Hell bent on destroying this planet , and have already done so . There is No correcting what we have done . We have have maybe 50 years , 100 tops before this place is expired.... this is a must watch program. :eek: :mad::mad: :(

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh good lord, don't go there.

Rebel635, sdg, kangasj and 4 others like this.
  18. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

A simple web search would have saved you this embarrassment:crackup:

19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

“Well Mr. Carpetbagger, we got something in this country called the Missouri Boat ride.”

The Outlaw Josey Wales is on Netflix.:D

20. r1madman

Jupiter’s Legacy…???