1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Just finished “Dark”. Imo, one of the best watches on Netflix. Writers do a great job of pulling you in. Be prepared to binge watch.

MachineR1 and Blammo like this.
  2. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

My Octopus Teacher" was aight! was interesting underwater snorkeling adventure, over the course of a year. Ski

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Be prepared to have your mind royally screwed. Even so, great show.

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Like watching a Porsche being built. You slowly discover why the attention to detail. Also, it’s refreshing that nothing is included that really doesn’t belong.

5. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

The Doctor, The Tornado and the Kentucky Kid has landed on Prime and still holds up as a great documentary IMHO.

sharkattack, Sabre699 and MachineR1 like this.
  6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Punky Brewsters jam Kid 90 is on Hulu. It was pretty okay.

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'm trying to figure out the first season of the sinner.

8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Faster and Faster is my favorite in that series. When Gibernau describes his last lap battle when he snagged the victory from Rossi, the level of racecraft was brilliant and the way he comments play-by-play is just fantastic.

Bloodhound likes this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Justice League "Snyder Cut" started streaming today on HBO Max.

I started watching it a little while ago.....its 4 hours long, not kidding 4:02 to be precise. It's noticeably better than the theatrical version, like it's a completely different movie. It's not like a director's cut where they added a few extra scenes, the whole movie is basically different. It's definitely darker and more serious, less of the stupid humor they wedged into the first one. It's also an R rating so its a bit more violence and blood. It's also oddly shot in full screen, not widescreen, so you have the black bars on the sides. Apparently Snyder likes that format better. Haven't finished it yet but so far I give it a thumbs up....2 over the original cut.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was laughing at the thought of somebody still watching DC comics movies on streaming until I realized that you are watching again, after already having gone to a theater to see it. God damn, I'm not sure which one is worse… :D

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I didn't see the original Joss Whedon directed one in the theater.....but that version is called the "theatrical release" version. This one on HBO Max is called the "Snyder Cut".

If you are not familiar with the whole backstory this is what I'm talking about, the description is on the homepage: https://www.snydercut.com/

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My post wasn't just about this particular movie. I mean, it's the same studio that made Batman v Superman, and that abortion with Will Smith, right? And Aquaman? :D

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Today is Formula One Season 3 on Netflix....enjoy the only thing good about F1 :D

henry_carlson and Yzasserina like this.
  14. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Just watched Kill the Irishman, about the mob war in Cleveland in the 70's. Thought it was good, forgot how much they were blowing shit up during it.

16. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Probably mentioned already. Lillehammer. It’s Sopranos meets Fargo.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Watched the 4 seasons of the Crown. Pretty interesting and great acting

~sent from mobile

worthless likes this.
  18. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Don't laugh, but Anne with an E was enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

My younger self would have said 'Indeed, my GF, her sister and my mother really seemed to have enjoyed it....'

My older self wouldn't say that, nope, not wee old me, no way.....

:D

BigBird likes this.
  20. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

Seaspiracy and Death of Stalin