1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. tpadden

tpadden Well-Known Member

“Wayne” on Amazon Prime video is good, only 1 season so far though. Also a decent documentary named Wayne about Wayne Gardner that pops up when you search.

2. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

odd ending to season 2 but if ur a star wars junkie still cool and in the theme.

3. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

Molly's Game. Ski

4. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but the wife and I have been enjoying Queen's Gambit quite a bit.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  5. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I just watched a cool documentary about the failed Fyre Festival...

6. r1madman

r1madman Well-Known Member

The Midnight Sky
    - snooze fest (IMHO)

Braven
    -that dude has A LOT of bags

7. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Binged that shit. Loved it.

8. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

“The Devil All the Time” with Tom Holland. Damn fine film. Check it out.

9. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Finished it last week. It was.....like nothing I have ever watched before. I liked it, it was just.....weird.....entertaining

cha0s#242 likes this.
  10. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Been watching "Happy" and its some seriously twisted shit

11. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Manhunt was pretty good. Season 2, Richard Jewell. The FBI "tactical" scenes were quite ridiculous with that chick barking nonsensical orders, but otherwise it was good. Season 1 was the Unabomber, I think that was actually better.

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Been watching The Blacklist. James Spader nails the role.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Wonder Woman 1984 started streaming on HBOMax yesterday. I only sat through the first 5 minutes of it because its the first title on the platform to start supporting 4K Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. Quality seemed decent if you're into that sorta chick flick I suppose its worth a watch.

I'm more interested to see some of the upcoming things that will hopefully all be streaming in equal high quality format.

In other non-related news, if you're a home audio/videophile like myself and haven't watched the movie Gravity in Dolby Atmos you're really missing out. It's arguably the BEST Atmos coded movie out right now. Reason I bring this up is Atmos was only available on a limited production blu-ray that cost a ridiculous amount (the regular bluray was only encoded in regular Dolby 5.1). But its available to buy on AppleTV/iTunes now for like $5 and its encoded in Atmos. Definitely worth a watch/re-watch if your home theater setup supports it.

BigBird likes this.
  14. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

WW84 was hot garbage, any movie featuring Gal Gadot that's damn near unwatchable has to be seriously bad.

Rebel635 likes this.
  15. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Watched the first WW film last night, it was pretty crap so I won't bother with the second one.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Soul.

Best animated since The Lion King. :D

L8RSK8R likes this.
  17. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I thought the first one was "okay", but I'm also not a huge superhero film buff*. If I were to rate it - maybe a 6.5/10.

WW84 - a solid 4/10.

* - Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy excepted - really enjoyed both of those.

18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

If you rated the first that much higher than the second it must be really poor.

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Just watched Tread on Netflix. True story about a guy in Colorado that got fed up, lost it, armored up a big dozer and tore up the town. Happened in 2004, don't remember hearing about it but he did it the day before Reagan died.
    Told my wife I'm going to use it for inspiration when I lose my shit and go off. :D

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Bout to watch the midnight sky. I’ll let ya know if it’s awesome.