1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My cousin that is over in Irag sent me this letter from one of his crew

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Beck Pratt, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

are you threatening me??? say it to my face... but I'm a bigger man and realize this is a BBS....and this is fourth time you tried this shit.

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

whatever girlie man.

you are still an idiot.

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Hey girls. . . give me a break! You are both good guys who blab a lot and rile up other people while doing so. Why can't you take the heat and realize that ITS JUST THE GOD DAMNED BBS AND ANYONE CAN SAY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you guys ever met? You'd probably enjoy drinking beer together if you did.

T/A: Don't you have buds who are so far to the right that Hitler looks reeasonable by comparision? I do.

Brad: Don't you have buds that are so far to the left that Stalin seems like a pink haired punk? I resemble this remark.;)

Let's not get too worked up over the BBS, OK.

Rodger

4. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

thank you comrade, thank you hiltler... beers are on me ....:beer:

5. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

He could be implying you're the one with only half a brain :Poke:

But apparently thats half more than the rest of us :D ;)

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

if i had a friend that acted like team tomato, i'd bash his head in with a ball peen hammer. and hope he saw the love and compassion i had to do it in the first place.

7. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Do you know that the ACLU is fighting for the rights of NAMBLA? That's "North American Man Boy Love Association" it is a group of men that want sex between them and underage boy's legalized. The ACLU shouldn't be popular anywhere.