1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Mueller should be in prison and Flynn a free man.

sheepofblue and Spang308 like this.
  3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Mueller is a traitorous shitbag that attempted to frame the president. End of story. He and that whole cabal should be facing jailtime.
    Here's another gem. Joseph Mifsud is NOT a Russian asset and he knew it. The whole investigation was a complete sham and congress still insists it has merit.
    Barr and Durham are going to piss all over this worthless report.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    brex, R Acree and Fonda Dix like this.
  4. Spang308

This

5. Spang308

John Solomon stated years ago that when this Russia shitshow was just getting started that rogue FBI agents came to his house and basically laid out the whole thing for him. He's a responsible honest reporter and his sources are solid.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The behavior of Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, and AOC wing, and others is bordering on very, very dangerous. Again, I know Sean says I am crazy, but I believe our inevitable future is balkanization. You cant be this big and this divided and survive.

7. Spang308

I agree to a degree, but I think their behavior is a reaction to the beatdown they're about to take, legally and politically. They know the Russia scam was just that. They know it's run it's course and Trump stood tall. They know Barr and Durham are about to expose the whole mess. Why do you think they are doing everything possible to damage Barr now.
    In short, they're up shit creek and Trump snapped their paddle over his knee. I agree the endless investigations are dangerous and that danger will ramp up bigtime if they attempt to remove him from office.
    I feel they are going to get pounded so hard in 2020, they'll have to pivot or their party will cease to exist. The far left whackos are screaming their heads off, but this country still is mostly a middle populace.
    Nancy's jail comment crossed the line. If the guy actually committed a crime it may be different, but he hasn't. The House has zero interest in working with Trump. Don't expect anything to happen until after 2020 with regards to immigration, healthcare, etc.

At least Trump has outted them for the whole country to see. If someone still chooses to vote for these evil swamp creatures, they are no friend of the country.

blkduc likes this.
  8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The Dems put the narrative that Barr is Trump's lap dog so that if/when the indictments from Barr come down they can say "See!!!!!" They will use that to distract from the actual crimes that were committed.

They have to keep the Russia collusion and obstruction alive because they have nothing else. They can't bitch about the economy, the can't bitch about foreign policy, they have nothing.

9. Spang308

True story. They have no policy. All they have is we hate Trump. The amount of people that feel that way is dwindling. Therefore, they're screwed...and they know it. That's what all this impeachment/jail jibber jabber is about. Nancy knows impeachment without cause is political suicide.

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I've heard him talk about that too and there are very few media people that I believe but he is definitely one of them. It's also consistent with what others have said about good agents behind the scenes fighting the corruption.

This brings me back to a video that was posted here right after Trump won. The video was made by a former CIA agent who wanted America to know that we just survived a coup attempt and didn't know it. He said way back then before any of this stuff was known that there was a deep state (he didn't use that term) attempt to throw the election and the only thing that saved us was a team of patriots within the intelligence community. At the time it sounded like tinfoil hat crazy talk, over two years later we learn that the guy was 100% correct. I do believe that those agents were real that met with John Solomon and that there is a team of unsung hero agents that is saving America from an overthrow.

The Democrat/DeepState/Communist gig is finally busted. I truly hope the lot of them is marched to the gallows and hung for treason. We need to send a message to the communists that they will not ever win.

"The tree of Liberty needs to refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants. It is it's natural manure"
    --Thomas Jefferson

Spang308 likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sean knows for sure you're crazy :D

The country is NOT divided. The media is. Handfuls of opinionated outspoken people are. The country as a whole is in better shape and more together racially and politically than ever before. The extremes of each side are not the norm.

12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

But that is the problem....As a noted Nazi propagandist once said "tell a big lie and tell it often and it will become the truth"

13. Fonda Dix

I think part of it comes from where I live. One more month and goodbye People’s Republic of Boulder, hello Colorado Springs.

gixxerreese likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Maybe it's just the area of town I was in, but the missus & I spent a night of a road trip there (SW Co Spgs) and it was depressing as hell. Homeless everywhere, dingy buildings... yuck.

Garden of the Gods was awesome, though.

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I haven’t been paying attention to this shit except in snippets. Is this summary fairly accurate?

A bunch of people talked for ages, a bunch of money was spent, nothing happened and the entire thing is ultimately of zero consequence. That sum it up?

Sounds just like every other leftist talking point.

brex likes this.
  16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Sort of. You left out one minor detail...treason. Treason committed by several on the left. Otherwise, yup.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's looking more and more like the Ohrs
    may be in deep deep shit. I expect we will
    see some of the smaller fish fried first.
    If those two are smart they'll start singing
    arias before they end up in court
    or get Fostered.

18. Fonda Dix

Homelessness is a Colorado problem, the entire state. It’s a blue state with legal cannabis so shitholery is predestined.

We are building overlooking the Air Force Academy which is a nice neighborhood filled with military types. It insulates itself the best it can. Like Cop Land but with retired F-15 drivers and shit.

House is pretty cool. Falcon stadium out one window, Garden of the Gods out another, and Cheyenne Mountain in the distance from a third.

Areas are hit or miss in terms of nastiness and crime but I have found that all of Colorado front range cities are that way. Shitty Dem policy and soft police seem to be the cause.

My work with the military and the massive natural playground to my west make it tolerable.

19. SGVRider

I’ve been kicking around escaping Commiefornia and moving the family to Colorado. But it sounds like just the same shit we have here.

MachineR1 likes this.
  20. SGVRider

Treason, no treason, what’s it matter? Hillary would’ve been buried under Ft Leavenworth if she were a regular person. Money and nepotism run the world, if any crimes were committed the little fish will get it in the ass (literally at Club Fed) and the organizers will go back to their mansions. The law doesn’t mean shit.

blkduc likes this.