1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I can take a picture of the large NSA datacenter visible from my office building if you'd like.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You trying to get Foster'd? :Poke:

MachineR1 likes this.
  3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Strange, how come you’ve been waiting for something that happened in ‘17?

4. BHP41

Mueller has known shown his true partisan colors. What a train wreck Comey and this guy has caused for the FBI and DOJ.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Add in the people that got them started on this shit too...

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

"Tell Vladimir that I'll have more flexibility after the election"
    --BHO

XFBO and auminer like this.
  7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That was a lot of words to say "Obama."

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Trump has been legitimately tough on Russia. Obama hummed on Putin's balls and Hilldabeast looked on in envy.

That comment was in regards to LIFTING sanctions on Russia for those that have a short memory.

blkduc likes this.
  9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You mean like killing 200 Ruskies when they decided to come at our boys in Syria?
    Or blocking Russia's oil pipeline plans through Europe (Germany)?
    Or the HEAVY sanctions on Russia?
    Or kicking out Russian diplomats and closing Russian properties within the US?
    Or increasing our Eastern Front troop presence?

Nah man...Trump has been a total pushover. Just ask the triggered OMB morons, they will tell you. :crackup:
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...er-on-russia-in-18-months-than-obama-in-eight

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Only morons and trolls believe he is beholding to Putin. Ignore them.

R Acree likes this.
  11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And how would one know if these "foreign actors" are employed by their government or perhaps privately owned businesses seeking to do business in the US?

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I am not a cyber crime expert, so I don't know if you could determine that when they sign up. However, if they start posting up stuff about US politics it doesn't really matter because at that point they are a foreign actor.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So if you have a dual citizenship and you voice your opinion online about a candidate, they need to be silenced?

Heck, why limit it to US citizenship since Democrats are now beginning to make a push for illegals residing here to be able to vote?

14. Fonda Dix

I had no idea posting on Facebook about a foreign election was illegal. Go figure.

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Who said it was illegal? Nor am I proposing to make it illegal. Facebook is a private company and as such can select who it allows to post. If they want to work with the Federal Government to stop foreign actors from meddling in our elections, there is no law against them doing that. Nothing in the first amendment guarantees you the right to speak on a social media platform as long as it isn't the government preventing it.

Please note, I am not suggesting the Federal Government take over who can and can not sign up and post. Not even close. I am suggesting the Federal Government help the social media to identify foreigners attempting to influence our election. What social media does with that information is up to them.

16. BHP41

You can easily add in the Obama WH and John Brennen.

As the FBI director Comey bears full blame for the FBI part. He stated to Congress on multiple occasions that he “wasn’t aware” on many different aspects of operation hurricane. How the FBI director “wasn’t aware” as to what was going on with every single aspect of arguably the most important investigation in the history of the US and certainly the most important investigation in his tenure is absurd. One only has to look at how Mike Rogers handled his post to understand how either dumb, incompetent or both Comey was.

Robert Mueller showed in his last PC that he was operating outside of the role of special council. The evidence is pointing to that he knew almost immediately that the Russia Collusion was false but let’s forget about that for now. He said in his PC that he believed he couldn’t charge a sitting President. So what in the world was he doing investigating??? If he knew or believed he couldn’t charge a sitting President, why was he investigating? Once again back to his PC this week, he stated that “other” avenues could be pursued. This is basically saying impeachment. But that is not the role of the special council to investigate. That is the role of Congress. They have full power to do their own investigations. Mueller has made it very muddy and his PC the other day pretty much summed up that he made the SC a forth branch of the government. It shameful. IMO this issue needs to brought before the SC so that their is a precedent set for further SCs when they arise.

17. Fonda Dix

Well I have good news for you. Social media has already partnered in surveillance and silencing with 1/2 of the government. Social media, mainstream media, and the Democrats are one amorphous blob of shit heels already “protecting us from political influence” that they deem bad.

brex likes this.
  18. Fonda Dix

That press conference was a textbook example of a man pissing on the constitution and the rule of law. He’s just another man who has forever stained his profession and his own legacy in throws of TDS.

19. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Comey working for the FBI
    they wouldn’t have him in the Maf-i-a

20. G 97

G 97 Garth