1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

"Bill Maher: ‘I don’t need a Mueller report’ to know that Trump is a ‘traitor’"

Isn't that the same Bill Maher that hoped the economy would tank just to 'get' Trump? Now, who's the traitor?

VFR#52, kangasj and XFBO like this.
  2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I can't stand Maher, he is the epitome of the liberal cunt.

He's seriously trying to blame Trump on the polls dipping over the Mueller probe because of his constant lamenting about it. But of course! That's all it took, I mean the general public is sooooooo stupid most just believe Don's tweets. :rolleyes: And it DEFINITELY had nothing to do with indictment after indictment on BS lying to FBI and NOT ONE related to what the whole damn investigation was about to begin with....Russian collusion.

VFR#52 and StaccatoFan like this.
  3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Don't forget the lotion.

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Don't come in here hardly ever for obvious reasons. So what if more indictments don't come forward from the report? Does it not bother anyone of the number of indictments/convictions/guilty pleas of those VERY close to Trump that have already happened? An impeachment is a waste of time and energy. But, TRumps kids may have more to worry about than daddy does. Have you noticed how very quiet the kids have been for quite a long time now? Have you noticed how many lawyers the White House administration has hired over the last few months? There's still underlying problems with this administration. It's one huge shit show.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Maybe he has been hiring lawyers since millions of anti American cunts are after him 24/7. Hiring lawyers does not indicate guilt at all.

Yeah, HE is the shit show. Bastard forced the Dem scum to spend multi millions trying to invent a crime. Orange Man Bad for sure.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Were you refering to the indictments on process crimes relating to an investigation that should never have taken place in the first place because it was based on bogus information from a fake dossier that the FBI knew firsthand was bullshit or Manafort's crimes from 8 years prior to his involvement with Trump?
    And Don Jr. has been anything but quiet.
    There was no Russia collusion. There never was. It was a fairy tale concocted by Hillary and her political hit squad and back doored into the FBI by Bruce Ohr and others.
    The letter agency people are the ones that need to be worried. Not Trump.
    There WAS wrong doing and it was by the FBI, CIA and DOJ.

VFR#52, kangasj and XFBO like this.
  7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

ELL O ELL

8. Spang308

I want to know how John Brennan had information that we know now was in the dossier and shared it with Harry Reid a solid 2 months prior to it supposedly existing.
    Was he involved in it's creation?
    I may be wrong, but I don't think Steele wrote the dossier. I think they put his name on it, but I think it was created by Fusion in it's entirety.

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The bile that has been spewing from Deep State Cunt Brennan since the election tells me he is without a doubt an involved, dirty, criminal shit wagon.

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

And you naively think that Obama's, Bushes or Clintons political machines could have endured the level of scrutiny that Trumps organization has seen and emerge unscathed? It has been over 2 years of mud slinging by Democrats at the expense of the nation just to try to get something to stick to Trump. They have done nothing else. And despite all that Mueller could not find fuck all to indict Trump on. That in itself says alot.

VFR#52, kangasj, StaccatoFan and 2 others like this.
  11. Spang308

I know you like to label them communists, but he really is.
    At least now the real investigations can begin.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The door is over by that big X up to the top right...

Before you GO:

Lets look at this from a straight on view...

The only people who were charged or convicted of anything, were charged with crimes that had ZeeFuckingRo to do with Russian Collusion and Fking with the Election..
    They were charged with Lying or Process Crimes, or Shit from their personal past...to pressure them to "Roll over on OMB"...they couldn't, because they didn't have anything.
    All based on a Baseless Accusation ...see ya.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

While I think there was issues with Benghazi the hearings were show only. If that was not the case it could have been wrapped up faster and with more detail. The same could be said for her email crimes. Notice that they did not charge anyone with lying to Congress from that while there is verifiable cases of it while the Mueller probe did charge someone on an item that is debatable at a minimum.

VFR#52 likes this.
  14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Fixed for you

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

So you have read the report and know what's in it? Do tell......

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Barr confirmed that Mueller has no more indictments, this clears all the people associated with OMB. The only thing in the report could be Mueller providing the means for the House to start impeachment on OMB. This is highly unlikely based on all the testimony to date with the FISA being based on a fake dossier....etc, etc.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Keep the faith comrade! RESIST!

VFR#52, sheepofblue and Britt like this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You guys just don't understand.

I know we said all along that the Mueller report was the be-all-end-all and Trump and his entire progeny would be jailed & his business interests would be dismantled & the proceeds used to distribute needles in Seattle & sidewalk TP dispensers in SanFran...

BUT WHAT WE REALLY MEANT

was that it was just the prelude.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No, but I am pretty sure that if there was something in the report that warranted indicting Trump the Dems would be all over it like a hobo on a ham sandwich. From what I am seeing it is a big fat nothingburger.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

SuddenBraking likes this.