1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving to Augusta, GA Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Sprinky, Jan 11, 2008.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dammit Tom, I'm still living there.

2. teampolevault

teampolevault Well-Known Member

Kool, but what does 105 degrees and 90% humidity remind you of?:eek:

Always make friends with people who have pools or just go to the lake to cool off a bit:up: Shoot me a pm when yall make your trip down to check out houses and I could give yall a little run down on where to/not to go and the entertainment options also:beer: Could meet yall out and give yall the guided tour;)

3. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Me and my Lab will need it if I show up with a nice new red shiny bike. Does it come with a fenced in yard?:D

4. Sprinky

Need a roommate?

That would be great. We're going down on Feb 14 through the 17th. I'm going to have to get used to the southern drawl now. Hopefully I can get rid of my Fargo'esk accent!

Bikes and beer, the greatest common denominator:beer:

5. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

We can sell you one in yellow:D

6. Sprinky

Like the color of daisy's that I'd be pushing up?

7. teampolevault

teampolevault Well-Known Member

Repeat after me..... yall,wouldja,couldja,ova dar,up air,round yonda and yee haw dat shit wuz fun...and everyones favorite..."Hey yall,watchis":up: Practice saying these a 100 times a day before yall come down in Febuary and you should be otay... oh,if someone makes you made while driving down here just roll down your window and callem a "sumbitch" and shoot them a bird with a cigarette still between your fingers..:D

8. Sprinky

Y'all ain't gonna buhlieve dis shit. Fetch me 'nother beer while I tells this story...(deep puff on a smoke)...you can't make dis shit up I swear.....

That OK? Sounds like people from northern Wisconsin, you just forgot about the beer in the left hand while they're shifting gears down the road:)