1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | MAL | Sepang | 2018 | Nov 2 - Nov 4

Discussion in 'General' started by NemesisR6, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hehe man the Uccios are sure quiet! Someone call Cannoli and check on the poor fella.

crashman likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So it's pressure when you lose the front, but not when you lose the rear? :confused:

I thought he was in control during the whole race and expected Marquez to crash first, but obviously the pressure was indeed on the other side.

Today was even more brutal than usual. Fading back one position at a time prepares them emotionally. This was savage.

crashman and Robby-Bobby like this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Especially after they had surely convinced themselves of a win. Probably had their posts already drafted. Then to have it all ripped away like that.

Like grilling the perfect steak only to drop it as you take it off the grill and have it land on a pile of dog poo then the dog rolls on the steak and the poo. Ruined steak and a shitty dog. That's what their race was like.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

I think Rossi was expecting Marquez to pass him at will and choked under pressure.

5. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Huh?

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

VR choked? lol oh OK

kinda looked like the Yami TC wasnt quite upto the task at hand right there to me.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Did you watch it? The half hour transformation (which was pretty cool but way too long) or the bike stalling and not restarting?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was an epic fail. And I predict a rule change for celebrations.

track wagon likes this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Yea the tc threw it away. LOL

crashman and Phl218 like this.
  10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

it did break traction.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Two words: tire management.

BigBird likes this.
  12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

yeah, the Yami TC failed there for sure. lol

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

edit: can't keep up with you. :crackup:

14. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

ask the creator, it should be made to control all the variables of traction. I dunno, only presenting a reasonable doubt that 'VR caved under pressure' lol

15. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Been a Rossi fan my whole life, my first helmet in 1997 was the 1/2 moon sun. He made a mistake and crashed, he's getting older and smarter(not wanting to get hurt)/ young guys are getting faster (don't care about getting hurt), its racing, hope he doesn't renew his contract and walks away as the most fun/ influential/ most talented motorcycle racer in my gen. (Unless that little Spanish bastard keeps it going!!!)

16. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

ahh c'mon! without you, I wouldnt even have an uccio hat to wear. Ha!

have plenty of Honda ones though.

17. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Unless I'm crazy, all of the motogp threads have been really short ever since DirecTV dropped Bein. I haven't watched a race since. I keep saying I'm going to drop them and just get SlingTV, but I've been too lazy.

track wagon likes this.
  18. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Gutted for The Doctor. Yamaha really needs to step up their game.

I can't even remember when I've been this disappointed in them... Probably back when Biaggi rode for them.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They won last week, led most of today's race until the rider shit the bed, and still put a satellite bike on the podium, and you're putting this on Yamaha?

20. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yup. This season has been horrible. Vin got the win last week, Rossi felt the pressure, the bike couldn't keep up.