1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Gran Premio Motul de la Comunita Valenciana | Spain | 10 Nov - 12 Nov | 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by I'm with Stupid, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Joe Lopez

Joe Lopez Well-Known Member

Look at Pedrosa.
    Spoiling Zarcco's first victory.
    Final podium

Pedrosa
    Zarcco
    Marquez

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

hey, Crashlow kept it up for a change

Mot Okstef likes this.
  3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Zarco's bunpiece dear lorddddd...

4. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

He said he is disappointed and his team should be too. And he hopes they change everything on the bike for 2018. He really needs to study his Hayden for a ticket onto the Class Bus.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

VR is considering going to the 2016 frame for the test. They've really fucked it up at Yamaha.

6. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Any comments on Lorenzo? :D

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well???

8. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Rins 4th

9. motoboy

Yeah, but you don't say it!

10. Ra.Ge. Raptor

"No comprende seƱor"
    What do you mean?

11. motoboy

Don't talk shit about your team and the bike the factory pays you a ton of money to ride. IMHO

Phl218 and Ra.Ge. Raptor like this.
  12. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Results speak for themselves. Zarco made Yamaha look stupid

JustaNobody, motoboy and Phl218 like this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

#Mapping8

bottom line is he cockblocked Dovi for a few laps for sure, leading Dovi to burn up his tires more than he should a fter MM's get-off and ultimately resulting in a crash.

screw 99

code3ryder, wsmc42, sdiver and 3 others like this.
  14. Ra.Ge. Raptor

He should at least not make it difficult for Dovi.

BigBird likes this.
  15. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I'm sure they are all warm and cuddly with the 99 in the Ducati garage. Dovi has a bad case of the shitty-teammates, excluding Hayden back in the day. Why let Dovi by? Because you were told to do so, douchebag!

wsmc42 likes this.
  16. Ra.Ge. Raptor

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Congrats MM....well on your way to GOAT status!

Lincoln46 likes this.
  18. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

I would piss my pants laughing so hard if Ducati let Lorenzo go and moved up Pettruci. Lorenzo,while great when the bike is perfect but any other time he is a giant migraine...

19. Ra.Ge. Raptor

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

And Pedrosa shows all of the haters why Honda continues to pay him to ride their race bikes....

Darn it though! If 4 more fast guys would have crashed out my man Rossi would have won...

I do find it curious how some people think that when Rossi wins it is all him but when he loses it is all the bike.

Yamaha 2004 "the bike is shit but Rossi's brilliance won the title" All credit given to Rossi.
    Ducati 2011 finds the podium once on a bike that he went on record as saying that the problem was Stoner and they could fix the handling issues in 10 minutes. All blame goes to Ducati.
    Yamaha 2013 Not a great showing. Burgess sacked. All blame for the bad year to Burgess. Yep, the same Burgess who's riders won 157 GP's and 14 world championships...
    Yamaha 2014 New crew chief. No more excuses so Rossi digs deep and starts winning again. Credit rightfully goes to Rossi.
    Yamaha 2017 Not a good year. All blame goes to the bike despite the fact that Rossi has alot of input in to development direction.

The guy is an amazing rider and his longevity is amazing but for fuck sake, some of you look really silly when you refuse to admit that the guy is human and does have faults.