1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP.com fantasy 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Feb 27, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’m done for the year in this game. Already used all my trades. Had Marquez in top last two races with Honda and had to get rid of both and now hate my pics lol.

2. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

you get 2 trades per round.

3. Quicktoy

Oh ok. Didn’t realize that this year either. Lol. Thank ya. Well. Hate my pics for this round too.

G 97 likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I dumped Pol so if anyone wants a sure podium placing rider, pick him up. :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is not going to be good…

6. Quicktoy

Me either. And I just switched Honda to Yamaha and Honda now looks great. Good for me lol.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

The more I know. The less I know. The only riders assured of not podiuming are MM and Dovi. :crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Screw it, I'm throwing this round away. I need three moves to get my team to look like something I can be okay with two rounds from now and only fine-tune going forward. I'm starting now. This week looks like a total gamble anyway.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Round and round. I just made a huge 180 change. LOL. Can’t imagine how screwed I’d be if it were like last year being limited to one trade per event. MM really screwed me. :D

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I am almost certain that the number of trades per event hasn't changed.

If someone had told me one month ago that there would be a weekend this year that I would go into without Márquez, Quartararo, Bagnaia or Mir, I would've said they are crazy. And yet, here we are…

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

Miller penalty WTF

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

I took a last minute gamble on not trading Pol and traded for Aprilia, risky with only two racers.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, this went better than expected.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. Quicktoy

Not for me lol

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Pol can not be trusted. :mad::D

16. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

lawd have mercy! I just had to drop M Olivera for Maverick Vin.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Freaking olive oil. WTH, KTM has melted this round while both asparagus bros have wilted.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well, no idea how my entire team seemingly turned into crap in just one event from a week ago but here we are.
    I suppose asking for a little consistency is out of the question.
    I hate this game. :crackup:

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Three of my riders crashed during qualifying. WTF

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

At least, you got that out of the way. That's probably going to happen to me tomorrow.