1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP.com fantasy 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Feb 27, 2022.

Tags:
  1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I arrived at the conclusion about three weeks ago that you have already won this thing. You are literally unbeatable this year. I don't know what your worldwide ranking is part you have got to be in contention for the whole thing.

2. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Made some wholesale changes this week so I could pick up Aleix, and then proceeded to watch him throw points away for no reason. Still stuck with Honda, so watching Nakagami's mistake into turn 1 sucked.

Not my year for Fantasy, haha!

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My last two races combined have brought in less than 100 points. I'm done.

4. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Dumped Martin ... does well
    Dumped Mir.. does well. Lol

Phl218 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I ment to move Quat to A rider status and simply forgot about it, so I lost out on some points there.

6. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

Decided after last week that I was done with the 'Jack Miller Experience' as far as fantasy GP goes...

pfhenry and wsmc42 like this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

God,that guy is hard to figure out. Glad I dumped him awhile back. His inconsistency is frustrating to say the least.

motodog650 likes this.
  8. pfhenry

What is that rank worldwide?

me too lol.

motodog650 likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When you look at your "leagues" menu (at the top of the page, just next to "team" in the Windows version), it shows you your ranking in all the leagues that you are signed up for. You are automatically signed up for the worldwide/overall competition, as well as the country you are playing from. In addition, your signed up for the WERA one, so you should have at least three different rankings. I'm signed up in a couple more.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

I dropped to 398 in the Motogp official world league and dropped to 25 in the official US league. I’ve got one more boost, so I need to have it get me max points at some round.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Three guys on my team lost $300K each, one of whom collected a fractured wrist in the process. That has got to be the worst week ever. And the worst part is almost everyone else increase in value, so I can't even buy anyone else.

12. pfhenry

right there with ya home slice.
    btw I was trying to ask wsmc42 what his worldwide rank was but tagged you

man with Crystal ball what is your current worldwide rank?

13. Greenhound386

He's 189. You can go to the main MotoGP League, and then search by user name.

14. pfhenry

savage the 1% dominant type

15. Greenhound386

I guess that makes me a beta soy boy ranked somewhere around 30,000+!

pfhenry likes this.
  16. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Currently 189 in moto gp league, 128 in Motul league and 6 in US league. It has been a rough last couple races. My highest ranking was a couple races back. I was 38, 25 and 5th respectively. That blew my mind to be that high up in the ranking. Still a long way to go.

17. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I don't know, still a long way to go. I seemed to have hung on with Miller a couple weeks past his Best By date. I do still have 2 turbo's left. I noticed alot of guys have used up theirs already.

18. pfhenry

Gut feelings for hot vs not riders in Germany sans Marquez???
    I'm going hard in the paint with Taka if declared fit.
    Pol Can eat a fucking boneless, skinless chicken breast like Karen for all I care.

Doesn't have to be honda just w/e looks like a crashing stock or rising whatever

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Man how things have change for Pol from the start of the season with him making the proclamation that Honda is now producing a bike that all riders can ride. Ooops.

pfhenry likes this.
  20. Phl218

Phl218 .

i got CRUTCHLOW.