1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP.com fantasy 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Feb 27, 2022.

Tags:
  1. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Remember how I said Ducati was overvalued at 4.4M ? They are 3.0M now. I read the rules and it seems you don't even need one of the riders to get constructers points due to it being an average of the points from their top 2. For example, I had Mir and Suzuki and still got the average constructors points for him and Rins.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Quite a devaluation for peeps who had them at 4.4 now they are only worth 3.0 Possibly limiting future trades etc. The greater risk for having a Suzuki or Aprilia is they only have two riders, so if one DNFs you’re screwed. Ducati at 3.0 seems a decent value as does Honda just because they have additional riders as a contingency. But I got my ass kicked the first round so………..LOL. Freaking olive oil did me in.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I still don't understand how they lost $1.4 million in value with bikes in first and eighth place.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I don’t either, not sure what the rational is other than Pecco taking out Martin but even then, why should that matter.

5. pfhenry

Polygon and Martinizer are a great value right now too at 2.6M...

G 97 likes this.
  6. pfhenry

I have no idea what is going to happen this round. 0%. I dropped Mir to get J Martin for cheap.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I will be lucky to get 40 points this weekend. I did everything wrong. Literally everything! :crackup:

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

I looked like a genius after P1 then after P2 I had no idea. Then after P3 I made some trades and locked it in - thinking I was going to be OK. Then after Q1/Q2, I sucked again. I’m either going to score 100 points or 30 points. :crackup:
    I honestly can’t recall when it’s been this crazy.

9. pfhenry

At least I got Taka Nakagami in last place from the start... thats actually what surprised me the most last round (all the bonus points from starting really low and making up spots in the end)

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How the hell did I move up in the rankings instead of down? I have no idea what happened but I'll take it. I mean, I had Marquez and Martin, for god's sake. :eek:

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

I moved into P1 thinking how the hell did that happen. LOL.

12. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

man i am getting hosed in fantasy.

13. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Same. Marquez and Martin are my gold riders. Except I didn't move up!

14. pfhenry

Who we droppin this week boyz? I am kicking myself for dropping Mir over Marquez last round...

15. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Well, I don't have much of a choice. Dropping Marquez. Also dropping Morbidelli.

16. pfhenry

I got Mir, Miller, Martin, and Miguel Oliveira lets go motul 300 getting used this round lol

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Next week, man.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, who else has to replace Márquez this weekend?

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Me. $3.1M doesn’t get much in return. Pretty much narrowed it down between two (pretty easy to figure out which two :D) but I want to see them on track. I’m also not sold on one of my other current riders. So might make two trades but every time I dump a rider they seemingly have a good race. I also think we’ll see some teams struggling a bit in P1. Seems like it’s gong to be another coin flip podium. I can’t remember having this level of anticipation in a long time with motoGP. :clap:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I made two trades. Not taking any chances on the Márquez replacement. I can always reverse it and take someone else after practice tomorrow but with my kind of luck, I'm not shutting down the computer tonight without a safety pick.