1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 13 | Buddh | Indian | Sep 22 - 24

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 18, 2023.

1. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

So I see. If you get heat exhaustion doing "manly" things that's ok because you are a man, but if you get heat exhaustion just riding a motorcycle, you are a pussy.

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Nice to see all the different bikes up in the top 10. Happy to see Fabs on the podium!

Does anyone else cringe when MM93 makes some of those passes?

Senna likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah. Since 2013.

Seiko, 27, stk0308 and 6 others like this.
  4. zjay

zjay Well-Known Member

Very true, I remember Nelson Piquet fainting at his home track on the podium due to heat exhaustion, the second place finisher Keke Rosberg(Finnish) one of the last real cigarette smokers and dad bod physiques in F1 was perfectly fine.

5. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Obviously you haven't worked a hard day in your life.

6. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Those are 100% your thoughts.

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I like Bagnia....But, I would totally like to see Martin come from behind and win the title.
    I just like the guy.

8. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Nice race by Joe16! That inside pass was great.

9. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

That was the most aggression I've seen out of Joe since maybe 3 years ago? Those last few laps were epic for him, and the inside line through the banking was sublime. You could see he was feeling his mojo again. Now let's see if he can hang on to a bit.

SuddenBraking and lopitt85 like this.
  10. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

And here all this yappin and not 1 person mentioned SDK scoring a point :Poke:

lopitt85 likes this.
  11. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Agreed. I think he struggled a bit initially, but he’s really come into his own as an announcer now.

27 likes this.
  12. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Me too. I like the fact that he just doesn't seem to GAF who you are...he's going to race you.

BigBird likes this.
  13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I just scrolled past the finisher’s to the non finisher’s…I see now/how. And now, I have a point too. :D

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

So any evidence that Martin opened up his leathers, or is this yet another Alpinestars Zipper failure?

15. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm speculating.....But judging by the shape of him after the race, I'd say he unzipped them to try and cool down a bit.....Lynne Davis has got to be fuming right now.

BigBird likes this.
  16. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Can anyone explain why Martin was not penalized 1 position for exceeding track limits on the last lap when battling with Quatararo?

cbush likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

technically Quattro did make the pass and held the position, not sure if that played into it

18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Hell Im just glad nobody died in the heat

Phl218 and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He lost a massive amount of time and a position. (You're asking about when he ran off, right?)

BigBird likes this.
  20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

(Also speculating) Seems to me that the zipper leg would be hard to reach w/o detaching the protective flap.

The flap was always attached.

YYZ failure? (Again)