1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 9 | Assen| Netherlands| Jun 25-27

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 21, 2021.

1. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

F1 did it first, Dorna had to follow. I don't like it, obviously Darren Binder didn't like it. I chuckled when he said "fuck you" with the camera on him close up. Wonder if he got a talking to?

malamute and Phl218 like this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

MachineR1 likes this.
  3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Misano -- the scene of the tire warmer debacle. I still think he would have won that race were it not for the Barbera-ism.

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

BigBird likes this.
  5. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

Its funnier than that. I guess he said "fuck you, poes" which is aussie for cunts. Lol

6. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

South African for cunt.

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yeah, he probably would’ve. Dani lost at least 2 titles to bizarre bad luck and 2 more to getting hurt where someone heavier would’ve walked away. Does he even have OEM collarbones anymore or are they all titanium?

The cut traction control wire highsiding him into orbit is probably still the most randomly strange accident I’ve seen in GP.

It always cracks me up a bit when people hold him up as the example of a “good #2”. Dani was better than anyone on the current grid save Marquez and Rossi. FQ might turn out to be as good, we’ll see.

8. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

All true, but he'll NEVER get a pass from me for crashing out Nicky en route to the world title.

Cheers,

Dave

9. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

This pic is worth a million words...

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

probably just 2....I'm Done

11. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

I often use Dani when talking about #2 riders because of my perspective, I started following GP closely around 2015. By that point Marc had a couple titles and had become HRC’s favorite son. I appreciate how Dani even when he was no longer the main focus of the team went about his business in a professional manner. The anti-Vinales if you will.

12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I'm also a Dani fan. If you haven't had the opportunity to check out Hitting the Apex (note to self, check out what Mark Neale is currently doing), I recommend it, it came out in 2015. Dani is totally zen.

MyWayGuy and Boman Forklift like this.