1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020 | Round 2 | Spain | Jerez | July 24-26

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 22, 2020.

1. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I think Binder is very good and was a pleasant surprise in Round 1. If the weather is different for Round 2, he may be lacking experience on the big bike in cooler temps.

I have Dovi there for 2 reasons...he’s pissed off and realizes with MM93 out this is the best championship chance he will have.

I have Jesus of Tavulia listed because he is The GOAT and anyone who doesn’t know the proper use of “you’re” doesn’t get to criticize that choice. LOL

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    G 97 and Quicktoy like this.
  2. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Looks the same as last weekend, at least within 1* F. 97* forecast at race time!

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

WTHHHHH!!!!

4. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Marc wants to ride this weekend, he did 40 pushups upon checkout from the hospital to prove his fitness - give him 2 more days and he'll be good to go.

My prediction - if he races, easy top 5, likely top 3.

Binder - similar conditions forecasted so I'm guessing Brad finishes top 8.
    Dovi - 4th-5th

I predict the same podium as I did for race #1 - FQ, MV, MM, which is nuts given Marc's injury.

5. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

To the haters

Attached Files:

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yep. He said that the rear tire was shot, but the bike had a red light on the dash and shut off.

~sent from mobile

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Moto GP just announced MM flying to Jerez today to try and pass physical in order to race this weekend.
    I thought Dr. Claudio Costa retired. :D

BigBird likes this.
  8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

40 pushups before leaving the hospital. Fucking impressive.

henry_carlson and BigBird like this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Did not bench press twice his body weight, Not impressed.

cav115, YamahaRick, bwhip and 7 others like this.
  10. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Fit to race... wow

BigBird likes this.
  11. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

He gon win the ship again.

12. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Double your weight bench is in general pretty impressive. Nothing to do with riding a bike or even overall fitness level. But impressive nonetheless.
    Slow clap for you...

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

Just in case you were still in doubt about MM93 being an actual alien after his UFO like passes last weekend. I had no doubt he wouldn't miss more than one race. This is a wild move though.

Senna and Quicktoy like this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Before he got flicked off that thing like a boogie, Marc's ride through the field was one of, if not the greatest, rides I have ever witnessed. I had to keep reminding myself he was charging past the worlds greatest riders and they were powerless to stop him. It was just insane in my eyes. I'm not a MM fan per se, but his ridiculous talent is undeniable.
    If he really did 40 pushups before leaving the hospital, he may very well be an actual alien. That's not human.
    At this point, if he takes the track tomorrow I won't be surprised.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Rossi

What the?
    :crackup:

16. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Bradley Smith and His brother are easy to pass.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

I broke my left humerous when i was 16. This dude is a freaking maniac. Im blown away that he did any pushups at all. It was the most painful things i can remember and it still bothers me to this day.

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If they let Marc even near a motorcycle this weekend criminal charges should be filed against Honder, Dorna and anyone else who facilitated it.

Sometimes being brave is actually being stupid.

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

drugs can do amazing things

BigBird likes this.